dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

11.9.05

 

AVLE aka Another Very Long Entry

Lolx, it took so long to write coz I'm kinda buzy with work right about now~ (Can still blog huh ~.~) Anyway, here an update of my life starting from 31 Aug 2005~

Random update for food: Fries and interesting drinks @ Galilee and Friends, Salmon bowl @Yoshi, Korean food @ Marina, Finger food & corn soup(!) @ MOS, Roti Prata & Dao Hue Zui @ near Park Lane Mall there, Fish & Chips @ Phin's, Swensen (Feast!), Chilli Crab @ some_irritating_place (-_- more information later...), Ice Milk Tea @ MOS (again?) & Coffee @ Starbucks...

Another random update: Ris & I went to HMV to get our ears pierced. 1 word~ *shiok*

31/08/05
Title: Hectic? Dont think so~

"Hectic" day. Lolx. Went to Orchard there de Adecco coz Mi was called down for an interview~ Poor thing, the troubles of a PR... Neway, we met real early and -_- we went to check out the movies coz Mi and Di wanna watch movies on Sat... Not satisfied with the timing given by cine, we went down to Galilee to have "Go Bananas" (a bit too sweet), "Pineapple Cooler" (Nice drink, cool mug~) and a "Crink-cut Fries"(OMG O_o so big portion...) It was an enjoyable meal of course~ After the boring interview, we went down to PS to catch Red Eye. Overall a cool movie, pretty well planned. I love the part (the very last part) where the female lead told her hotel's patrons to **** off! lolx Wouldnt be trying that soon~

01/09/05
Title: New Faces, New Job, Old Relations

Went to the company today for my 1st day of work.(like finally) I was pretty nervous as I had a bad 1st day experience right before this job. Jittery and jumpy~ However, the people there proved my worries unfounded. They are really great =D Gotta know new people, and I got a feeling this will not be as stressful as my past employment... Whatz more, I had a new collegue coming in on today too... Lolx 2 newbies going to work = Tons of fun~ Lolx any way, I've gotta don female wear!!! (-_-)///
Start doing the work and realise I'll be pretty free... hmm... at least, before 10am anyway. Meet up with da gang(it almost took forever to organise this outing -_-) and finally got to satisfy my craving for korean food~ (Im not the only 1... lolx) After that, its our usual hangout... you guessed it~ Pacific Coffee Club. We sat and talked till about 11:45pm. Everyone's gotta work the next day so yah~ Thats it, EOTD... ... ...

02/09/05
Title: Negative Reputation

Okie, you guys know that I dont really wear female wear right~ I did today and guess what, I killed myself. (I'm being dramatic.) Met Ris for dinner tonight and she decided to go Phin's coz her friend is working @ Cine (one of those insurance thingy) and she need to pass him some things. Anyway, after dinner, I bumped into ( I really mean bump into *bumpz*) Mervix and Trev (think so lah, I was busy escaping... */swt*)
*Cries* Met with Ris' friend after that and after chatting, we went shopping coz I wanna buy some clothes suitable for office (I dont have lah~ all guys clothes in my wardrobe -_-) and we ended up eating (again!?! Coz, Ris want, cheesy saugage, Long Xu Tang, Baked Potato with Cheese and many more~) I refused to subject my stomach to cheesy torture~ I skipped~
Anyway, I saw an old buddy from secondary school and then realise that he's also a primary school mate of Ris~ Singapore is so small~ Had a chat but... forget to get his number~ (No no, not bo xim juz forgot~ I swear! :blush:)
Went bossini after that but no suitable ones (sad) and was about to go FOX when we realised it was closed! Sharkz! I gotta get PC a present... -_-
In the end, after I went back, I sat at the com till 11:59 (did something special for my two birthday babies *lolx* and I cant get to meet PC anyway coz she's 'booked') and send it to them wishing them a Happy 20th Birthday~ Happy B'dae~ PC and PY...

03/09/05
Title: BIG Expenditure

Met Cin after I woke up @ 11am~ Me no work mah. Went to Commex... ... It was crazy. We squeezed in and squeezed out in 2 hours... Serious and we are not moving on our own~ Met Leslie there, *arch eyebrows* didnt believe my eyes coz he doesnt seem to be the type to take part time jobs, summore at Commex.
Finally got her stack of CD-R this Cindy~ Was like, "20~" "huh!?! $20? Good deal! Cin can buy! I wan also~" Then realise it was selling at $28. It was cheap but not *that* cheap either so, yah... Feeling a bit stupid now. The exhausted us, after being pushed out, took a cab to PS, actually wanna go Starbucks again but its full so we jumped to a more tame outlet. MOS was okay I guess, we had nuggets, milk tea, corn soup and apple pie. It was a shopping spree after that... Bought a top @ Gio and also those minatures @ an expensive $49.50 for 5 bottles. Cin use perfume pay $$ hor =X *lolx, no lah nvm de~ But me WAN bottles!*
Went home to have a light dinner and when Dad went over to Uncle's Joe and I 'chiong' down to pak pool @ Park Lane Mall then had roti prata and dou hua shui~ Got back in time~ Lucky 0_0v

05/09/05
Title: Bye Sin Lan~

Our mentor (see that Sin Lan~) Sin Lan will be leaving us for another company CCT Tech (I think) and the team organised a party to send her off and welcome 3 people into the team... (Mainly, me Edwin and Ellin) we had... cheese cake~ Its actually a 3 portion cake, chocolate on top, cheese in the middle and oreo at the bottom. Sin Lan and I shared the cake coz I cant take cheese =x We were actually joking coz Boss say if you eat you must work here for 3 months hor and I was like 1 portion for 1 month wor... i can only eat 2 portion so I work for 2 months? Lolx~ Really enjoyed it coz we hadnt have much for lunch~ After cake, we are so free, explored freindster together and showed some pictures. It felt like last minute bonding xia... Was a bit sad coz a few days after we're here she's gonna leave. However I know she's gonna excel in her new job so I wish her all the best... To get such a bonded team~ Am feeling xing fu now~

06/09/05
Title: Nothing much

Met Iris on train today in the morning. So coinsidental~ Saw her @ Cityhall Mrt lah so only chatted for 1 stop~ Works okay. Juz hope I dun *ock up. Feeling tired and sleepy becoz of the air con~

07/09/05
Title: OT?

OMG... OT till so late!?! Hope wouldnt dio again... I mean, monetary wise I dont mind coz I got OT pay... but, lets just say, I need my sleep. If not you all know what I will turn into neh? ;) Was grateful that Ed's gf came down and fetch us~ *but I think I got a little car sick and I was answering calls all the way... Never chat with them or what, like very dao of me leh... So paiseh.

08/09/05
Title: Feasting begun

NEL!!! lolx (Nelson aka nelzhu aka my gaming friend) Happy Birthday! lolx Also, Happy Birthday to Sue Yin!!! Lolx company ordered cake again. Think I'm having too much cake~ How to jian fei? Not like PC can Mui Tai~ And someone got Nei Mu! Boss kena promoted! Lolx and that means... More feast! Company booked table for 20 @ Cyrstal Jade to 'celebrate'~ Wow~
1) Saw Darren on train but dont dare disturb coz he was on the phone. Like so busy >_<>_<

09/09/05
Title: Birthday

Still gotta work today but I dont mind coz go Crystal Jade what and also I have gotten to think that everyone had their breakfast in office de... Wah shared moon cake lah, biscuit lah... Ed and I were 'complaining' bout getting fat *heez* (Dotz, like he fat like that...) Just realised my appi drop le coz cant even finsh a bowl of fish congee~ Even shared Gui Lin Gao with Ed~
Saw a whole stack of post-it delivered to the company coz I say, "Post it Wan Le" O_o A whole big box can~ Boss and Darren was like teasing me say I must use finsh the Post-it before I can leave the company for good... I was like huh??? Die, how to finish? lolx
Oh and another random thought, whats up with dry run over-running??? (Jargons~ Who understand them all?)
Sighz anyway, Mother came home last night. Finally, no more waking up early to wake kiddo to go school~ Waited for Neng to celebrate so not eating *Hao Liao* today. My cake is nice. Mint de, so frosty lolx. Will upload pix~

11/09/05
Title: I wanna complain!

Seriously, I'm getting a little pissed off with the servicing attitude of a particular seafood restaurant in Pasir Ris area~ I mean, we do this every year, at least once, cause if its anyone's birthday in our family we will go to eat chilli crab (most prob ard that area.) So much so that its already a tradition. However, the place we regularly patron was under reconstruction and will only be starting its business again on the 12th September 2005, so we went to the other place we 'regularly' patron (nah, not really. However, we do regularly patron its other branch located at *bleap* and we really like it there cause the manager with the funny cartoonish marine life tie is so entertaining and a really good host.) and happened to had the worst day of my September~

They gave me a windy spot (you know how much I hate messing up my hair~) and my chair is almost sticking into the other patron's table (btw, its occupied by a Korean-Jap couple with a very kawaii kid~) not only that, that area is full of kids going to the washroom and its like my way is the only way they can pass thru( like real. *roll eyes* I mean how can they pass by when my chair is ****ing stuck to that table!?!) Naughty little things actually dirtied the back of my chair and you guess it~ My shirt also dio~ *Sianz* They change our plates at wierd timings and take away dishes before we even finish.

Worst case: The Ang Moh sitting in front of us almost got his whole plate of chilli crab kept away. Aunties working there were like shouting at the cleaner and go, "He jud go toi-let! Toi-let on-iiii!" But too late lor, cause the cleaner auntie already stacko his plates together le. Then she panicked cos the guy is coming back... I was like "what the f***" cause you know what she did? She put the plates she stacko-ed on the chilli crab back on the table and then put the chilli crab there as if nothing's happened! I was like *fainted*

The guy who ordered for us, (we saw him like four to five times since August cause of the reconstruction so he should know we quite regular mah~) acted as if we were like really poor( really I mean what up with "Why don't you have this as a replacement, its cheaper [even though that dish is still available cause I saw it being served to the other table when we were having our chilli crab] and everything also "Zuo Xiao De" [translation: make small one] !?! I had it then and there!) and keep offering us to change to simpler dishes. Also he kinda get us the wrong dish when we ordered the 'Yu Ni Dai Zi' and insisted that he is right. (Nope I didnt argue with him. I was busy on the phone talking to Cin) The chilli crabs had missing parts (claw and the fingers thingy) and he forgot the 'Qian Zi' I mean how can you forget the Qian Zi!?! Use teeth arh? You try use your teeth against Sri Lanka Male Crab lah! Fu!

Then in the end, we ordered dessert (we thought it was still early so we ordered the Oh-ni coz usually if too late they will say sold out le. Else we usually order like twice the family size of other desserts...) and he told us it was on the house. (Think happy right? Got 10 person share of Oh-ni to eat....) Guess what? On the house = small portion. It doesn't even fill up half of my bowl and it was this small shark fin bowl... -_- What the, and there was only 5 bowls!?! My brother was like, "Jiez, there's still cake in the fridge right? Still got maggie mee at home right?" While my brother is busy making that comment, I was busy glaring at the service crew who *accidentially* drop half of a scoop of the Oh-ni onto the table. (I mean since I'm staring she got so freaked that she doesnt even bother to apologise or even scoop that Oh-ni up and put it into the empty bowl like what she did to the Ang Moh and just booted.) [Btw, the bowl was so damn big. Dunno for what also....]

In conclusion, they spoilt my after birthday Birthday Feast.... I hate them *boo hoo* (nah I just felt like killing them~ lolx) I swear I'm not going to that branch to eat again... As in ever~

Went NTUC after that to buy stuff to bring to work to eat (lolx so many 'to') and well that concludes the day... Chatting with Cin on da phone now... Ears hurting~ lolx waiting for 'Wo He Jiang Shi You Ge Yue Hui 3' to start~ Ja'

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter