dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

29.2.08

 

四年一次

Like my lecturer Herlina says during Friday lecture, this is such a special day. I agree. Happy 9th Birthday to Lou & Hermie, even though you two should be like one year older than me.

Recap on my week.

26.02.2008
Met Nat and Jeyl. Wish I was studying there too. Unfortunately, I have no peanuts. Thanks for the keychain Jeyl. Had char guey tiao and hokkien mee with Nat for dinner. Cravings are nasty stuff especially if you are trying to maintain the rather non-existential figure like mine. Lastly, I enjoyed my time waiting at HMV.

27.02.2008
I notice fickle-minded-ness does not only exist within the souls of university students. My Final Year Project lecturer is a prime example. Met Andrew for L - Change the World. Another one who introduced me to a new gang of people. You brothers/sisters really know I lack companionship man! The ending struck a chord. Someone as pea-brained and insensitive as me is most probably feeling sad because I will not get to see Ken'ichi Matsuyama as Lawliet L again. No, it is not the theme of humane goodness. Definitely not.

28.02.2008
Lectures are killers. But then again, humans are too. No big deal, right?

On the sides:
好友深情演出,起有不支持的道理?二零零八年年度巨作:Told you I was GAY!

Weird that Issac is not in the cast. 怕闹绯闻吗?Gay boy万岁啦!Note that if you order corporate package you will get free poster!

哈哈哈,这算不算玩的太过火?

最近想对你说:“紫涵,我这破嗓哪还能再为你唱曲啊?”Irritating sore throat, when will you heal? 要知道,我靠你吃饭的。

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter