dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

8.7.05

 

VLE

VLE aka the very long entry. Looking at the last date on this blog, its been almost a whole year since I updated. Being really bad with dates, and having a really lousy memory brings me back here. I need to record it down so I will have something to tell my grand-children next time.

Major events: Well, just notes for me and anyone who's reading. Most wouldnt know what's going on, so dont even bother trying to decipher unless I spent that day with you.

1) Meet up with Jeylne, Nat and Teresa @ NYDC after a day of work in Science Park. Got to know this girl called Apple.

2) Li Jia's Birthday. Sushi @ Esplanade. There's a joke going on bout this guy who, upon his girlfriend sees the bouquet of flowers on Qiang Wei's hand, stomp her feet. Guy later went to buy his girlfriend a stalk of rose... -_-

3)Finished internship. Sorry to Larry, I didnt mean to leave w/o a good-bye~ Good luck for your operation, hope all is well. Gotta thank the guys @ Eli Lily esp Chong En, Dinesh, Wendy... W/O you guys I would have died, thanks for covering my duties, for being there to guide a newbie like me when I messed up and sorry for the troubles. Oh~ and Wendy, congratz again. Good luck with marriage life. Also gotta thank Lee Lan and Kiong Wee from Hub, thanks for the guidance( Lee Lan) and the de-stress sessions (Kiong Wee). Not forgetting Angela, Lawrence, Felix, Chris, Vincent and all not mentioned above~

4) Missed Serene coz its her birthday and the start of FYP + she's @ Meta camp

5) Ton night @ Esplanade

6) Start of school, FYP group mates w/ 3 different timetables... MST falls on CNY

7) Worked harder, a lot harder this year. Help and friendship from Zan, Nee- Nee, Siti, Sharon, Flo, Jack, Shirleen, Irene, Wilson, ATM and the rest of the gang proves to bring bonds closer and also makes me scored better in subjects. Also gotta thank my FYP members. Im sending in appreciation and apologies: Thanks for slogging like all that left is hell and sorry for making us all slog like... hell. We are great, we are wonderful, even if our LIC might think otherwise~

8) Got my results, not very happy but not too sad either. Dont think I could get in to NTU and NUS. Gonna plan whether to continue in this line or persue my dreams. What should I be? Sports teacher, Child-care tutor, Physcologist (those that work for police), Web-designer( dont think so... not enough creativity), Physio-therapist or just and Odd job free lancer?

9) Got into the *Find a job frenzy with close friends like Ser, Cin, Nee, Siti, PC and Dajie. Went for various interviews, even able to get some jobs but some, Dad disapproves, some I dont like. Whats wrong?

10) Drinking sessions and shoot outs... Major angst. Comfort is not near when everything go wrong. Feeling down coz my friends are feeling down. Also, wierd *romantic* dinner for 4, near beaches, @ Esplanade and in Taka. Friends got jobs, go jobless, got jobs again etc.

11) Robert's in town. (again)

12)Dage's birthday, Cin's birthday. I cried because my perfume bottle broke. Arghz~ MY ADDIDAS!!! *cries* Major silliness. Dajie going on a trip to HK~ Used to think we could go together but couldnt make it in the end. Did a job for Cin's Dad, labels and wrappings and stuff. Earned some cash.

13) Sick and tired of people asking me what I wanna do cause I really dont know either. Faking sleep enough to skip family meeting every Sunday.

14) Rejections after rejections - NUS, NTU, Adelaide, UNSW, QUT and NTU again (appealed and failed)

15) Meet up with Carol since its a long time since we met. Had drinks at Coffee Club and lunch @ Marche. Then went to watch this concert for "Quan Ming Ou Xiang" enjoyed it with Mummi ;) She's going to da Switz for holis... and me to M'sia~ How unfair is life? :P

16) Mother couldn't stand my sad face anymore. Before I get to kill myself, she decided to drag me on my feet by bringing me to M'sia for a trip. It was the 1st time we travelled that by bus ( I mean after I grow up lah~) to and fro. Bought a lot of stuff for my brothers, Father and Mother herself. Got 1 shirt for myself only. Major events during stay includes:
Getting to know Zhao Hua Gor more - I mean I didnt know he could cook. The bee-hoon and mee is just delicious :D And I think we can click more. After all we listen to the same type of music ;)
Enjoying the durians - The last from grand-father's land. I mean no more free durians. Hated the government there for claiming his land just for building stuff. Now I've got nothing more to remember him by except for his smile and the way he used to talk to me~
Having breakfast with Bae Por - Erhm, also get to see the wet market in Selangor... Its interesting.
Going to KL again - Getting to enjoy talking to Cher Hao in the cable car and seeing his first sunset inside. Sitting near the roadside in the middle of no where in Genting at 2am in the moring. This made every car that pass us by looked our way. Staying on Mid-hill instead of First World or Genting Hotel. Having the talk with Auntie Maggie about life and death. I remember this most, "The reason for being humourous is because I had learned to laugh at myself." That was when we were having lunch @ Ah Yat in some big hotel in KL. The slow connection speed of the internet there, the "blue hippo" jokes, the short cosplay, that song we sung (Come What May), that 2 movies we watched, talking bout guitars. Talking to Kuan. I just realised I missed KL so much.
Back @ Selangor - More durians, this time from this China looking pair of brothers. Very honest, and their durians tasted really good.
Bonding session - This is really crazy. On our last day in Melaka, Mother and I when crazy due to vcds, cds and roaches. We "catches" mothballs and roaches @ 3am in the morning. Realised a lot of stuff from that... In the end I slept till 12.
Leaving Melaka - Again by bus, watched re-runs of "Wang Sha and Ye Feng" and "Mr Bean". Had a great time. Kept noticing this les couple sitting 3 seats digonally in front of me. The bung later confront me when we were taking a break after crossing Singapore custom. She's Malaysian and she's here with her girl-friend on a holiday *winks*. We smoked together and after that board the bus. My mother doesnt know. Oh~ and I forgot to ask for her name and addy... Sighz
Back in SG - Had a really fabulous dinner with my family. Not because of the food, but the company.

17) Looking for jobs to past the time and waiting for Jason and Cher Hao to call me since they are coming to Singapore. And Cher Hao!?! Explanations are due okie? And when the hell are you gonna get your butt down here?

18) Some guy named Gidanz defamed me on Maple!!! (If I find him, I'm gonna kill him)

19) Organised a trip to the Cosplay event... Pity Jason cant make it. I am thinking of sending the pic only to Jason just to make Cher Hao feel bad. What do you think Jas? :P Anyway, highly pressured. Pic needed to be sent to Jas, Hao, Tsuki, Cin, Feng... after event.

20) Met Jason. Cant believe SG is so small. He actually meet two of his friends when we were out on that 2 days. Should have taken pics but... well? I will let Jas update on the trips, cant steal his spotlight since he's gonna write a journal about it right? Uploaded all the pic we took on the last day of his trip. Hope he enjoys his stay.

21) Interview on Tues to work as admin in St Margret's Pri. Dunnoe if I'll get it but hey, I'm trying out any way. Also sms Sharon bt the distri thing. Waiting for reply. Excited for Sunday's event.

22) Sms-ed Carol, I think I need to prepare myself for work life. I decided to ask if we could go on a trip, Ubin, Sister's Island, Kusu, Batam.. Wanna go there to hike and take in the natural side of Singapore.

23) Organising a meet up session. PC had Thai boxing, Ser is okay with Tues, Cindy is okay unless a meeting held her up last min and dajie havent reply... -_-!!! So now what?

There you have it. An update of my life. Yesh~ and its really long... -_-*

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter