dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

20.11.11

 

Fix that Computer

I was distracted from my reverie when Lu's niece patted my hand. Her other hand was occupied by a packet of green tea drink. And she said, "Gor Gor, 给你。"

"Okay, deep breaths...."mentally rang out as I took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. "Thank you. But erhm, I am not Gor Gor.... I am Jie Jie" to that, she gave me that same confused face every time I corrected her. Then sat down on the bed beside me and stare at the screen I have been staring at for the last 2 hours. (P.S: 那小脚晃啊晃的邮购可爱。)

Lu came in not so long after that, since her niece did not return. To find 2 people staring blankly at the computer screen.

"You should do the cleanup every once in a while, instead of it taking so long now. Oh and we need to get you another mouse."

My words broke the trance and the kid just blinked then stood to leave the room. Sometimes, I wonder...

While out getting the mouse, we got some groceries as I'm staying for dinner. End up getting caught in the rain so when back into the mall for another round of aimless window shopping.

As one can expect from the hospitality of Lu's sister, I was asked to stay for dinner. Home cooked meals are always great barter for service, and you can never go wrong with salmon and greens. Mushrooms, corn, garden green salad and mash potatoes tasted really good as well, and the ending note of a dessert; that carrot cake is heavenly.

Cleaned up and got back to systems updates, re-installations and patches. It wasn't until almost 11 when I finish up and the lull of the kid playing in the living room had turned into silence.

Waking Lu, who've fallen asleep waiting; and headed for the living room to once again thank her sister for the hospitality before going downstairs with Lu to the cab.

Well, all in a day's work I guess.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter