dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

4.9.10

 

The things I do for S.N.S.D


I should have known this would happen. "Queuing will not be entertained" my ass! Korean Pop Night Concert ticket 果然一票难求。

Neng and I got to the venue at 9am, being the law-abiding Singaporean we are. We failed at being the 'kiasu' Singaporean we should be. Apparently, a queue had already started on the night before the official ticketing starts. Even police and ambulance were called in.

More crazy shit ensues when I heard from my friend that while queuing (unofficial) the staff of 313 attempt to move them away from the main building by giving out queue tags. Unfortunately, these disorientated people cannot differentiate the start of the queue to the end of the queue, thus giving a 100+ people advantage.

And then the first thing I heard when I reach that place was the 'first person' queuing over night had already gotten his 10 tickets. Holy f***tard!

Can you imagine how desperate we were? Good thing we meet Zeke on the scene and some kind fellow K-pop fans. Lucky for us, we finally got 2 queue numbers on our side. Thanks Azrul.Though the number we got was a bit... far back? Like I say, lucky for us we only need 7 tickets in total (after much calling and such).

Since they say we can come back later when its our queue number's turn, we decided to go do whatever we have to do and meet back. So, Neng and I walked to Plaza Singapura for lunch. I met Ruth there! Such coincidence.

After lunch, we walked to Suntec for the IT fair. Which was in a way crazy too. (The fair, not the walk...) That's also when I realize all the events going on (the Peranakan Food Fair, the Rock Band Competition, the IT Fair, the Korean Concert queue...)

There, I met up with Drew and Pat. We shopped around but I was horridly distracted by the constant calls back and forth (live updates from 313 lol). Much too soon, Zeke told me he's lining up. I contacted Neng and we ran all the way down (with a friend of his...) On the way, as we neared 313 a guy and a girl stopped us suddenly. *打 brake* The girl made a grab for my hand and kept saying things like "OMG you're so WHITE! Are you local!?!..." and I was totally O_O because I didn't know how to react. Lucky for me, Neng's friend just grab my other hand and pull! All the while during our 'escape route' he calls out "Sorry we're in a hurry~"

Well, we managed to reach there on time (Zeke is like 3 person from the ticketing booth) and...See ya all there!!! *Huge Grins*

After that, I walked back to Suntec and got the news that Pat got himself an Iphone 4!!! We had this conversation like 3 hours ago:

Pat: Should I get an Iphone 4?
Me: I heard it breaks easily, due to all the glass surface. And you being so careless... (I let it trail off for effect.)
Pat: But really, should I get an Iphone 4, since the company is paying and all...?
Me: You must consider, do you really need it? (Gist is my disapproval, no?)
Pat: So I shouldn't get one?
Me: Yah, most probably not...

Anyway, Ying哥 is obviously better at the persuasion game. So Pat got his Iphone 4.

Then we went for steamboat dinner; in which Sam can't make due to his broken leg, Drew almost got killed despite the care we took to separate our utensils, Pat ran back to Suntec to get his Iphone 4 (O.o), Gina got confused by speaking policies with us and Ying哥 almost got me to drink.

Also, Drew "拌屎" onto himself, got angry and slam table. I got pissed off at him on that point.

Which kind of conclude my very hectic day.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter