Major build-up. A lot of allocated meet-ups. Some crash and burned, others neglected, one even combusted on itself.
I met Carol on 17.12.09 and 23.12.09. How long since the last contact? 2 or 3 years ago? Time really flies... Reminisces on life long ago and laugh at old stuff. We had fun. *Still waiting for photos*
23.12.09 - Met Ying in train station. Chat below our block and had fun sharing perfumes.
24.12.09 - The most impromptu meet-up ever. Poly clan met and chat. Aston was wonderfully... interesting. And so approaches Christmas~
*Photos here*29.12.09 - Lunch很补。 Night spent at Down Town East, Da Jie's chalet. Somehow, I rubbed people off the wrong way.
30.12.09 - Frog Porridge!
Bodyguards and Assassins brings out random patriotism. I sniffled.
31.12.09 - Almost forgot we were meeting up. Quite 欠打 right? We ate at T.C.C and went KBOX. There was a system change but we manage to grasp it and manhandled it the rest of the way. Siti and I had fun singing malay songs. Major language crossing ensues. Korean, Chinese, Canto, Spanish, English, Japanese... We went crazy with the remote and bouts of giggles. Counted down and shouted "Happy New Year" at Cindy in the toilet~ then ran out to watch fireworks without her. Too bad she called me when the best part of fireworks happened. I was recording a video of it. Laughed at everyone's childish antics, whistling and randomly standing very still to avoid getting "attacked" by sprays. Then getting swamped on the road and took the train home.
01.01.10
Anticipating Kang In's return, to Hankyung's matter being resolved. To everyone's breather. Hopefully this will be a better year; do well in studies, work hard, play hard, earn much. Stay healthy, stay happy, welcome back the dimples.
Stay alert, fresh. Be cool. Everyone, Happy 2010.
Family watched
AVATAR on 3D. It was amazing in so many ways.
02.01.10
Shoot some hoops, chatted and had a nice drive. Curry Fish Head then movie. "
Old Dogs" was hilarious. I think Med and Iris even choked on their pop-corn and drinks respectively. I just grew breathless with peals of unending laughter. What to do? 我笑点太低了。
03.01.10
Why was bowling canceled!?! P.S: New layout for the new year. Simple is good?
04.01.10
And now here we are. I am leaving for school~
Labels: Fangirling, Foodies, Meet-ups, Studies/Work, Theatrics