Someone should really shout at me for updating like once a month but I’m guessing there are only a few who read my blog and they all have first hand updates so it doesn’t really matter right?
No matter, here’s some update after the mini hiatus.
16 August, S.T.G.C.C
In which Andrew flew kites, Eugene got bored and Patrick got sand into his eyes… Well, not really but since they don’t read my blog they wouldn’t care right? Neng and I stood all throughout the cosplay competition and I thought I was going to have leg cramps. Cindy joined us a little later. We amble around aimlessly and bought lots of stuff. Not many pictures, so there’s no point posting. Oh, T.C.C for dinner was nice.
26 August, Japanese Food
Cannot remember why we met up but Cindy and I had dinner at one of Central’s Japanese restaurant. Ladies enjoy a discount on Wednesday. The set meal was quite worth it.
29 August, Steakhouse
It was supposed to be an outing with Phing, Iris and Med to celebrate my birthday. Quite a last minute thing so Med and Iris gave up. Phing and I went to have Marutama Ramen at Liang Court like I mentioned in my previous post “Eating Eating”. The standard was there and I think the Spicy Chicken Ramen tasted the same. We booked a room for two at Party World and shopped around Kino while we wait for our turn. The two of us had a lot of fun singing, no one to horde the mic, and the room given was big. They even have a leg massager inside. I was overjoyed to see Super Junior’s “Sorry Sorry” Wonder Girl’s “Nobody” and Phing felt the same with Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” and so many songs from Britney. Dinner at Steakhouse was good. The sirloin was up to standard and the serving was actually quite big. Prices are on the “deep pockets” range so if you’re not willing to fork out your money, then do not go there. The must try will definitely be their Crème Brulee. Best in Singapore. (I don’t know about JB and Batam.) On the way back, I saw Serene and her supposed new boyfriend Bang. Which is supposed to give more ammunition for the…
30 August, Alleged gossip session slash 见家长日
My daughter has the tendency to fall in love too hard too fast. It is not on my side of the family. Serene, blame it on your other father, okay? We did not meet Bang but it turn out bad anyway. Gossip and more gossip end the night.
03 September, Singing “Happy Birthday”
To two of my sayangs, Happy Birthday~ Both Pei(s) may all your wishes come true and enjoy!
05 to 12 September, Holiday
Yes, I was in Malaysia for my birthday. Work hard and the family trip seems so much more rewarding. I bought a lot of stuff, mostly books though. Since Facebook is not cooperating with the upload, maybe I will post the pictures on Multiply… Wait, let me try again.
14 to 18 September, Major Toilet Construction
Leak downstairs caused a lot of hassle. It’s a good thing Dad’s in this line or it would’ve caused a lot more trouble in the future. Trust me, I know.
Also, Happy Birthday to Fizh!!! 又大一岁了,恭喜恭喜~
19 to 20 September, Cindy’s place
Last minute thing, but since Cindy’s parents are not in so we thought it was okay. Too bad I didn’t bring my swimming gear and Cindy’s got a paper to write on. I stared at the TV and the TV stared at me. Oh 小强’s issue ensues some time between fashion programs and water boiling… Serene and I lazily watched “Ultraviolet” as Hari Raya creeps in.
21 September, Outing
Fizh 请客!It’s been so long since we saw each other. Good food at the place he worked and lovely gossips at the ice-cream parlor. Bowling for three rounds, with substandard results though Patrick showed improvements. Dinner at “Cafeteria” was… not good. The mushroom soup had a Chinese mushroom smell and taste, the spaghetti’s base sauce tasted like Campbell’s tomato soup and looks just as diluted. My steak tasted like Chinese Stir Fry and I don’t even want to comment on the other food. The few orders that would’ve gotten a pass would be the carrot and orange juice, (how do you mess up fresh juice?) the signature dessert and the calamari rings. Oh and the black forest dessert was okay too. I vow not to order main course there again.
23 September, K.T.V
Wasted quite a bit of money because I did not get into the mood, which is kind of weird due to the fact that I love singing. Tell me why?
I may be going on a hiatus after this mini one. Major events coming up will be:
1. Edwin's Wedding Dinner (26 September)
2. Shi Dong's Birthday!!! (28 September)
3. Contract End (01 October)
4. Class Start (02 October)
5. Hui Ling's Wedding Dinner (4 October)
6. Da Jie's Birthday!!! (10 October)
*Edit: Pictures up on FB
September Memories (Actually for August but whatever) >
HEREPenang photos >
HERELabels: Birthday Post, Buys, Foodies, Happenings, Sing Along, Theatrics