1) I really do not think it is acceptable for me to be doing this project as there are restrictions. Prompted: Not an employee. Even when I was one, I wasn't paid.
2) There are other obligations that I have. Like my life? My new job? There are a lot of things that I treasure. Especially essentials like... Oh I don't know, my sleep and sanity (no matter how little I seem to have had.)
3) You do realise I have a schedule? Getting paid means for me to follow them!
4) Shouldn't it be known that the back-up plan is made to be followed and not abandoned? What the hell are you all trying to do? You are managing a department are you not? So when the personnel tell you to fall onto the back-up plan because the 1st idea was stupid, why did you not just follow!?!
To conclude, I am not sure I can deal with idiots who make my friends suffer. I HATE YOU(s)!!!
*Taking a deep breathe* I am fine. Really. It had just been really stressful and I am broke and its not nice and even though I think I had a wonderful new job and all the traveling sucks when you can only go between your office to the hotel. Plus, almost missing the plane on your first work trip? It makes my mentor thinks I am like tardy when traveling or something. He even went as far as to say, "Typical woman." Hey! That was being stereotypically egoistical and biased to boot!!! The security can also be a torture at times. Not to mention the twelve hour shifts (twenty-four if you stack it up) and the secrecy of it all. Trying to up my stress threshold aren't you?
Did I mention my lecturer, failed me? I mean, who fucking fails Final Year Project? (Do not be tempted to say "You", I am so pissed about it that I will fucking hit you.)
The only happy thing that seems to be happening is that I finally get to meet my friends up. Thank you swine flu. Happy Birthday to 阿金 and Cin. Didn't get much for you all but lets hope you like the gifts. Also need to thank Fizh and Iwai for the T-shirts, Shiraz and Juan for the chocolates. The fun part about going overseas nowadays seems to be getting gifts for your friends and see what they get you in return. O.o Let's hope every one enjoy ice-cream and do meet up again soon.

Labels: Birthday Post, Meet-ups, Rants, Studies/Work