Hmm, New Year resolution. 都初几了才来写。Oh well, I'm more traditional 么~ So writing resolution and 过年感想 together 咯.
School work is taking up my life so time past real fast. After my last class before CNY, I started the ardous task of cleaning the house. Joe helped a lot, for that I'm thankful.(He's just bored out of his mind waiting for 'O's results I guess.) Of course that means that over the course of five days, other than clothes shopping with Gene老婆, Fizh老公, Drew情妇,Starfish and Joe (thanks 老婆 for 抽空陪我 shopping the other day. 爱你的啦!) I haven't been online. Which really pisses Irvine & Shiraz babe course... 我留了埂 Wahaha... They will be so upset if they know my 老婆 & 老公 already saw that 词。*Hell yes, I'm tempting them.*
What do you think I am doing? What else? What we do every year. Anyway, on CNY eve, here's what happens:

You think 暖炉的 soup buy one 啊? Must slowly 熬的啦! So rich in flavor, you can't buy it anywhere else.
Then after food:

Photos a bit blur as requested by members present. Neng was not in the picture because he is busy at my side laughing at my lousy photo taking skills and my shaky hands after cleaning / packing / stocking / carrying stuff all afternoon. Oh well~ P.S: That brown thing there is Muffin! Cute hor...
Then, cleaning up. 要记得,不能在新年那天扫地啦,洗地的。 So, have to rush before 00:00. After that still need to 守岁。Legends says that 岁 used to be 祟,which is an imp that disturb kids on CNY night. It will go to children that are asleep and 'sayang' their head. Then, the kids will wake up stupid. (Poor kids.) That is aside of the tradition of staying up will help your parents increase their life span. I think that is why this two years I don't dare to sleep before 3am...
Of course that doesn't meant thats all. We have to prepare the gifts!

Then CNY comes and passes in a blur. (No, we did not speed pass the customs... Well maybe on the highway passing Machap...) The routine of sleep, visit, eat starts and finally I am back here again in Singapore. Poor Neng is trapped in Singapore due to enlistment but he still gets angbaos! On a side note: I watched CJ7 in Malaysia. First time I watch movie in Cantonese (very original) and that fluffy ball is uber cute! The fluffy fight dog is so funny~ I consider this a must watch!

And you all know? This 'Dicky' is a GIRL!!! lol There is also a male as female inside the show. Hint: this 'girl' like Dicky and got one judo club boy like him... erhm her.

Other stuff that happened includes:
I am so happy I got these two new albums. They brought me a lot of writing inspirations~ 推荐 - 盧學叡同名专辑 & 杨宗纬's 鸽子

Oh and my cousin had this cute little girl called Hailey. She's totally in love with my younger brother Joe! She only let selected few carry. And she hides behind either her mother or Joe when she is shy! Joe is 少girl杀手啦! She's also easily tempted with food. Her mum and I kept joking that smuggler just need food to kidnap her away... Hailey, please don't 被食物骗去,好吗?

Also, must say this even though it happened way before CNY. I got to know new people due to Cin. Must go KTV again okay we had much fun. P.S: Think her whole department's colleague know me already? Wanted to thanks Michy as well, cause she made me feel like making things for selected particulars this Valentines. Friends~ I love you all! Wahaha.
Of course reunions will be happening this week, plus visiting elders (go take angbao say go take angbao 啦!) and friend's families.
So in conclusion, CNY is a very busy event for me, and yes, all the way till 初十五。But I still enjoy the time meeting cousins we rarely see, and random relatives that we might have never heard of. Its really not a chore (I guess if you don't count spring cleaning) once you get used to it. I would love to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and thank all elders for their angbaos! And also I wanted to wish everyone a Happy St Valentines Day since its so near. Good luck for this new beginning and may those who bet WINS that 三百二十五万! HUAT AH!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish for World Peace(lol) and personally I hope I pass my exams so the school can kick my butt out and land me back in the workforce. Lastly my wishes are:
贫富皆丰衣足食;
世界无天灾人祸;
老百姓知足常乐;
家人们平安健康;
祖籍可人丁兴旺;
婚姻都甜蜜美满。
The rest, as long as happy, can 了。May all had as fufiling a CNY as mine.
Labels: Buys, Drabbles, Foodies, Happenings, Sing Along, Studies/Work, Theatrics