dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

20.4.07

 

Auld Lang Syne

Let me just get this out of my system:

I'll like to thank everyone there working with me. It's been such a pleasure. Remember the days when I start out. September 1, 2005. A Thursday. Was waiting with Ed down at the lobby, feeling butterflies in my tummy. The good ol' days at Changi, where we run between 2 buildings, chill out on the roof or near Spen's smoking area @ Level 4, coincidentally meeting each other on trains, this group had so much fun. Then, now at Lor Chuan, becoming a contract staff, the once in a while farewell lunches, the interaction with the team, the chalets, the bowling outings.... Everything. Hopefully this is not good-bye.

Gosh, this felt weird. I was struggling to hold the tears back, all the way till I reached home. My Mum just had to butt in then. I shouted at her. Felt so sorry now even after I apologised. What can I say, we had a love-hate relationship -_-"' I love her so much, that sometimes, words from her just dig pass the surface too fast too hard. I cried after I shouted at her. Now, I felt better. (Thanks, Den. Oh and Cin, I love you la, that half day you take today, I ticket you back on 26 Apr OK~ :D)

天下没有不散的宴席。We might be over, but may the AMT 精神永远存在! This post is dedicated to all of you. May you cherish the memories we shared as much as I do. I thank you all.

Mabel, Joanna, Wan Wan, Jia Yi, even Vincent and Sharon. Thanks for making my job a breeze. Mabel with her ever 'chill la' attitude, Joanna for the motherly-ness (yes I still remember the shopping trip we had when we are still in Changi), Jia Yi for all her help, even when I ask non relevant stuff =x Vincent and Sharon as well, for helping out and well, processing our stuff diligently :D

LOL, think I've got to specially mention Sylvia and Laura... Why the two? We look for each other more often? Thanks for the praises, though I don't really think I deserve them. We are after all just doing our jobs. 应该的。How can I forget the rest of the buyers team, I thank you. Be you:
1) Help us before
2) Nag at AMT Support before
3) Let us chase you for stuff
4) Bare with our (insert you choice of words here)-ness when we are short-handed

And Wynnie, thanks. I love you! Life saver! (Opps) Without you, I don't know where we will be, and believe me. I think a lot of people look for you all the time, and you can still finish your job with a flourish, ending always with a smile. I look up to your work attitude man!

The temps... Without you all, we will be under more tons of work, right? I understand your hard work, I was one once. Thanks for all the help. Temps now, temps then, we temps rox!!!! RAWR! ( And eh, Ed ah, I don't think what you say will work... It's a nice thought though, me run macro, Chris help Peter with RMA, and Jermaine become support temp. Wahaha, like 降级 -_-"')

How can I forget the team!?! Roll call!

Ruth - Thanks for bearing with me. Ever since you've taken over, I think I didn't help at all, only like create more trouble for you. Sorry ah.

Iris - Sunshine... You always bring 欢笑 to the team. Thanks for making many of my days.

Huiling - We don't talk much and when we do, it's about ghost. I recall my few conversations with you. Gosh... we really never talk hor? No... No more chalet / oversea ghost ok. We should talk about other stuff next time.

Darren - Thanks for watching our backs. For protecting our rights and being the anchor. 你有大将之风。谢谢你的照顾。

Joanne - Wistron.... =x Yes, thanks for giving me POs to load when I'm feeling bored. You seems to always have the right timing la... :D

Roland - I need to thank you, I learn some of my macros from you, you know. 你很值得信赖。And you bowling skills roxs! ;)

Lynette - Ever gentle and ever willing to help. We make mistakes you also 小小声解决。Thanks for not scolding us when we do give you trouble.

Jay - From when I just start out as contract, you have been ever helpful. (not saying you not helpful before that la) Thanks for all the lessons. P.S: I really didn't see very well. But I think I did not forget her la.... Tell her I say hi OK.

Ivy - I need to thank you. For the lessons, for making us understand the concept even though we start out as noobs. For keeping us in line. For the rides home. For everything...

And Peter - For comic relief. Oh and keeping me as insanely-sane as possible. 因为有你,才有“公司风云录”的诞生。我还真要谢谢你呢!

How could I forget about Boss?

I know this morning had been really difficult for you but there's nothing you can do. I appreciate you dropping it so gently to us. This just might be the reason why I am reacting so well, staying calm even at this point of time. The words will always rang in my head. Thanks for reaffirming my capabilities at work. I was having my doubts. Promise you I will think of what to do after.... this OK. 谢谢你雇用我。一个刚出社会的小孩,什么都不懂。You show me the ropes, help me recap 做人的道理。让我从当 intern 时的阴霾化为乌有。刚开始时,心中的忐忑不安,因您的笑脸随之而烟消云散。我非常喜欢这份工作。谢谢您的提拔,我会加油的。

Gawd. 黯然神伤。The screen is practically blurring. I really should stop writing or the keyboard will REALLY get a taste of tears and even (God no!) mucus. I will now end this post with mixed feelings, a tad of tears, and a whole load of memories. 希望这只是暂别,他日能在相见。

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter