dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

13.2.07

 

Quite a bit of Update

In one short sentence, I screwed up. Big time.

1) Meet up with the gang yesterday. Lots of updates from Serene. Unfortunately, Pei lost track of meeting date (sweat dropped) and couldn't make it. Cin got sick last minute. Gastric flu*... (frowns) Ge and Jie went strolling down Singapore River and meet us ( Ser and I) like when we are about the finish the fabulous Dory Fillet. Went Mac after a lot of places. Drop dead tired today.

2) Ge and Jie's ROM. Do keep free on 7 July. ( Erhm. Ge didn't propose!!! He just give Jie the ring and.... there -_-"')

3) I chalk up to 4 days of being sick (MC) and my sore throat is still not really healing.

4) I made my Mum angry by saying something stupid last night. Well, I was drop dead tired! I swear I didn't do it on purpose. It was just a off handed remark on *blushes*

5) New Year Gear:
Socks --> New socks 3 for $5.
Shoes --> Think have to get ladies heels... Shoes are too darn expensive.
Pants --> $44.50 + $ 29.90. Oh well, a change of wardrobe, my old jeans are all too big now.
Shirts --> $30 ($21 after haggling) and $40 (Sports. Brand. Expensive. It was on sale.)
Wallet --> S10. Bought 2 years ago. Still considered new!?! Yupps, didn't use it yet. But time for change me thinks.
Specs --> Oakley dream putting on hold. $100
*Ahem* --> Still had new old ones. lol.
Total adding up to: S491 (Including ahems, 1 new soccer jersey and my brother's specs.) I overspent! Duh~

6) First ang pow of the year, I got it yesterday. Angmoh's Cai Shen is so.... interestingly cute. Nice healthy pink shade yah~ lol

7) Met with Gene, Pat and Drew. Like some time ago. Drew need to get his car's door fixed. Gene should do more "don't ya" to Pat! *ho ho ho do more* Patrick should get map to location training. We should meet up with Fizh soon. Reunion dinner no. 2 in schedule?

8) My villagers died.

9) I want Pangya A Cash to dress up my Character! *RAWR!*

10) I wasted my time on Cake Mania.

The End

*Or not if you decides to read this. The extracted conversation I had with Cin last night via SMS.

Cin - Im sick
Jon - Got see doc?
Cin - Ya m at the clinic seeing doc
Jon - Cfrm not comin?
Cin - Yah
Jon - >_< aiyoh. Ok u take care ah
Cin - Yupz wil de u guys enjoy k
Jon - >_< cya soon
Cin - Sigh kena gastric flu
Jon - Why nvr eat?
Cin - No gastric flu in season again at least tis time is nt merlion juz diarrhoea
Jon - Ok~ then u slow liao lor =p 2 wks ago my bro and i dio liao
Cin - Haha virus nd time to travel frm tpy to eunos mah >_<
Jon - Win liao lor. So xianz. Dajie dis morning also fever duno can come or nt

I conclude that gastric flu is an old creature that moves very slowly.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter