dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

26.1.07

 

My Body went on a Vacation

Doctors... I had been staying away since... what last year? The last time I saw a doctor was... when that stupid VCD Rental sign board hit me and Da Ge on the head. Hospitalised for 2 days.

2 Days.... The most I get for medical leave since.... What, the beginning of my life? The last serious case was the extreme high fever; eons ago, and that, I recover in one day. Yupps, a bloody cold shower is all it takes. My Dad said I almost woke the whole block of patients in that hospital with my howling. (Sheesh, I think he's such a drama-mama sometimes la)

Here I was, wishing for a more healthy lifestyle during my birthday (also quite long ago) and there I go felling sick -_-"'

Working out was part of my life, still is. More veggies and fruits too. No more smoking and even away from drinking since, the last party with my colleagues! Woohoo!

BUT! I still got bitten by the sick bug. *pouts* Quite strained too. Let's see, overexertion, conjunctivitis and influenza... Luckily I didn't go for the ktv session after the company bowling outing *phew* Think I will pass the germs to my colleagues if not, I don't think it will only chalk up to a 3 days MC. Anyway, I'm back to work on my 3rd day MC. Muahahaha

I am sounding so gentle you wouldn't believe its me. Luckily my eyes healed in good time. I couldn't see on the 23 and 24 Jan! Now I realise what it must have felt to be blind. I feel so... helpless. Really had to be careful when I walk. I kept my hands out-stretched for that 2 days. So kids, take good care of your eyes! Now when I work, my hands move a lot faster, cause I'm used to it, but when my eyes try to follow, I get giddy *sweat drop*

This doctor quite nice, but he kept telling me he never see any patient with such a sore throat. Really that bad? I changed the course of meds like twice. It helps that it reduces the fever. 41.7 C - Think I almost died? After 6 panadols and a really icy freezing cold (you get the idea) shower, it dropped to 38.6 C... and went up again after 2 hours of sleep. The torture!

Maybe I should take more MC... Seems like trying to stay away from the doctor only means that the doctor gets to find more problems with me one-shot. And from the fortune telling book my Mum's been reading? This year is worst than last.... Time to prepare for more sick leave???

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter