dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

15.10.06

 

Tagboard died

Well, tagboard.com seems to be taken over by some weird website. Anyway, every time a page with tagboard opens, it prompts people to key in password. Plain nuisance I say. Thus I took it off. On the other hand, I was contemplating whether to shift Xiao Gene Gene into 'Brudders'... On second thought, Nah~ (what fun would that be?) Oh and my nick 2 days ago was 我喜欢欺负小Gene Gene... =p

Update on life includes:

Had chats with Gene... It makes me kinda miss being attached O_o Okay, that sounds way wrong.

Talked with Fizh for a bit. His words, I 感同身受.

Went Seoul-ed with KL, Drew and Pat. We had fun amidst ah(s) and ouch(s). Pat was like a handicap there. Only can eat and take stuff. Don't know how to cook. -_-"' Next time your wife how? Drew still OK, besides the fact that he said a lot of cold jokes. I was literally frozen into his 'ice age'. Not forgetting KL, she's almost as good in cold jokes, though Drew has the upper hand since his is still 'fresh from the oven'.

Shoe hunting with KL. Had fun. Realise we had a lot in common. I mean buying things wise. The decision to not bring Pat along was brilliant. That will totally spoil a girl's fun. I mean with him being around as we shop ^_^"' Oh and I do think I had cravings this month, cause we had Sakae for dinner and Haagen Daz for lunch. What indulgence.

I am not working tomorrow.

Playing basketball tomorrow afternoon.

There is no poem/song today. Seems that I can only write when I am feeling down. Weird huh.

Link updates include 'My guns' (wishlist) and adding Fizh into the 'Brudders' section.

On second thought, Shini! UPDATES!!! Don't try to run away. I quote,"... passe. Update yourself lah brudder." Or something to that extent. You agree I need updates on my friend's love life. So update me about you and her already!

Feeling: None

To do list:
1)Foxconn Pulls
2)Have fun
3)Cook (Just cause I have a craving to do so.)

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter