dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

23.9.05

 

Trains

Most of my free time are now spent in 2 places:
1) My bed(my personal place of escape)
2) Trains

Noticed that I saw/heard quite a few interesting stuff on trains... (remember the kissing ladies and the bitches? If not, how bout meeting friends and colleagues?) I mean, since then I've gone, 'Ooo... I gotta blog this...' when I see things happen on train... Here's more encounters:

1) Hmm... Duno how to describe this... :blush: Saw a guy rubbing his... at the linkage section btw door 17 and door 18 raffles place down. His left hand was actually in his pockets and his hands were like *rub* *rub*~ How do I know he's not just scratching his balls? There's a wet spot.

2) Ytd... Ed was going to Toa Payoh for his gathering... Anyway, we were on this train to cityhall.... Think there are some comments bout my attitude towards life bah... Like my opinions on how the people using the train should be more considerate, and how that particular train driver of that particular train we were riding on yesterday will most probably be a newbie as quite a lot of people bumped into each other as the train jerked to a stop (twice) when nearing Newton. I almost knock Ed unconscious... (I guess >_< )

3) I was almost smirking~... Saw this lady this morning as I waited for the train... I was like OMG! She looks exactly like the female version of Rong Xiang!!! She was even wearing (his!) customary white shirt and her hair down... curly... >_< OMG... its female Rong Xiang~

4) Saw Jong Yao on train... lolx But he doesnt seem to recognise me~ -_- We alight @ the same stop but he boarded the CHP bus... My guess is he is working somewhere ard here like me!

Okie... gotta go do critical updates as they are coming in... Wish me more luck in finding my juicy bits to sustain my day ;)

Labels: , , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter