dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

6.7.04

 

Did I mention???

Oh and did I mentioned that the post below was un-finished? (yada, I know no such word lah dey :P) Just wanna say that its so cool to be doing patching and stuff... ( I signed the secrecy act thingy lah dey...) Oh and for thous who ask how I 解决 lunch? Invited to join on a trip to 吃潮州粥... Pirated one lor... Dun hab 番薯粥 leh... Xianz... paid $4 for that man... poutz

Okie Dokey, on to today, here I am, configured a printer today! haha so cool ;) Then its the basics lor, format com, change harddisk and stuff... Got go down to hp technologies to see some things =x Oh and I know Im gonna have problems when I was told to check the video card of the com we (Chris and I) saw today.... Shit! Got a bad feeling. (No its not the lunch I had today.) Women's instinct....

Lunch: 5 piece of sushi, 500ml soy milk.
Bought: 5 piece of sushi, 500ml soy milk, an apple, mentos.
Total Cost: $7.70

Die, Im overspending.

Last thingy, todays question:
After setting a new formula, MS Excel formula cannot show it. It had to be refreshed on that particular cell to be seen. If done on next cell, have to refresh again. Why is this so? Any solutions? If there are any solutions from any expert out there, or just someone with the same problem, please post comments? Please, that is a thank you in advance.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter