Life's been a jerk to me. With all the exams and projects, I was totally squashed like a bug under the tons of homework. Ro's still in the hospital and her Mum denied me from seeing her. I want to cry. Her lying there motionless, freaks me out. But like Pei said, I need to be strong for her. Oh Pei, know you won't care for this but, sorry.
Some lecturer recieved an empty zip file, which happened to be my project. I had deleted it from my computer due to the lack of disk space and thus, I get to redo it. I hate the e-mail system SP is using!!! *pouts* There had been other cases like that too! *cries*
Introducing
Yvon. She's my Role Play soulmate :D *huggies*
Anyway, woke up with a giant headache this morning. First time in my life, I drank in front of my parents. They were so shocked that I did not look drunk. And so, the 'party' ends at 2am in the morning.
Forgot to be more specific. Last night, I attended the Public Utilities Board Employee's Union 4th Anniversary Dinner and Dance, held at The Neptune. (7th floor, Overseas Union House Collyer Quay Singpore 049321) Reason I give the address is because a lot of people ask me where is that. The food was okay I guess. (Reason being I was too busy watching the show to eat :P)
Then Menu of the Night
Neptune Cold Dish Combination
Seafood Soup w/ Fish Maw & Bamboo Pith
Poached Herbal Prawns
Roasted Crispy Chicken With Crackers
Fried Seafood In Yam Basket
Steamed Sea Bass "Hong Kong" Style
Braised Duck with Veg
Fried E-Fu Noodles with Chives
Boiled Snow Fungus w/ Red Dates & Lotus Seeds
Writing it now makes me so hungry :P
I love the show!!! The australlian dancers are so good! Oh and there's this entertainer, when he came out, we start guessing if he's male or female! He is in drag, acting as Anita Mui for your info. Smiles as I think back on his 'acts' That have to be the best part of the ADD. At 23:45, all those under 18 are shooed out of the premises.OMG!!! First time in my life and just a few weeks after my birthday! *laughs at brothers* They kept smsing me during the show to ask if they could come in already.
The worst part had to be the speeches. Not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but the Ang Mohs sitting behind us kept talking and laughing out loud. People stared in our direction right at them! So uncomfortable! I almost walked over and tell them to keep it down! Man! If only my Mum arent pulling my pants at that time.
Labels: Foodies, Happenings, Rants