
这何尝不是变相的共襄盛举,但想想这份期盼得来不易。五千张票;试问亚洲地区有多少人为了宝蓝色的他们痴迷?
Obligations tied me to the spot but my heart was already there. It doesn't help that the live updates (on fb) were showing signs of this being the longest queue in the century by the time I could get my butt down.
Null emotions. Really. 19 November passed in a blur, and all I can really remember was eating dinner with the two A's (Adrian and Andrew) after dropping the other heavy stuff at his place and borrowed Drew's ipod touch "Just in case."
谢谢后援会的各位妹妹们。有你们的帮助现场的次序才能维持的像样。帮忙聚集、列排队名单、记下名字;没有辛劳也有苦劳。更何况你们从早上就在这里了,耐力真是惊人啊~
要说感谢,当然不能忘了劳苦功高的RITS和HMV,Heeren的各位。辛苦了。没有你们的协商,爱宝蓝色的大家会哭死的。
7:53PM. A discouragingly late time. Imagine the broadcasts (fb) had been going on about how there's already a group of 50+ people lining up by around 4pm+; plus if you tentatively calculate that everyone in the queue is buying the max amount of tickets (4) that would've been a 200+ tickets off ballot. Which is entirely possible due to the fact that the ones in the front are mostly lining up for the fan club. What about the online ticketing going on live at the same time? Fans love playing fastest finger first I tell you.
到现场时有点错愕的看着人山人海的场面,慢慢走向像是企划执行部的小妹。才发现精灵们(我拒绝叫自己妖精。)真是让人不爱也难。列表记名、互相帮忙看着位子好让邻居能上个厕所或买个便当什么的、先记录顺序然后再安排排队的队伍,还尽量让我们不挡着人家做生意。好乖,好乖。姐姐我好感动看得都快哭了。
队伍?想绕肠子一样。就是:又弯又长。
I mean really, who else can make me line-up overnight? Realise this is almost a once in a lifetime thing and since 2005 I've been wanting to see them. How can I not go!?!
头可断、血可流、SUJU不可不追求。
My darling handphone, I could almost kill. You drained so quickly even though I charged you the previous night. Too bad I didn't bring the charger to work. And what's with the malfunctioning screen suddenly? You do know you're a touch-screen phone, right? How am I going to call people? Can press number can sms but cannot send. What use has that got? You almost did me in you know, because I need that Singtel logo on your front page and you almost ran dry.
All the technology must be against me. Even Drew's ipod touch is fail. Cannot connect to the wireless even though Mister Mc Donald is just a few steps away while other people all around me happily connect. (Both physically and technologically. I must be a freak.)
我们共换了三次排队地点。第二地点是位于Heeren办公室出口旁的空地。突然有电台dj来访。访问到我后面那排还有个妈妈和孩子一起来排队的,让我有点羡慕的说~ 还拍了照什么的不过没在网上看到就是了。搞笑的事还有老外下了班路过还大声说了句“辛苦啦~”
坐在我前排的妹妹则是在看好久以前的《我们结婚了!》(貌似khuntoria第一集?)拜托还遮遮掩掩的,你以为我没看过!?我等啊等,还是接不上线惟有望空发呆。十二点的到来救了我快发霉的躯壳儿。终于,我们移向最后的排队等待区。
The pink tag every one in line have~

Sect A last row. A place where everyone go pass to go toilet. A spot where we are nearest to the road and quite possibly one of the few to be able to get good seats. There I look at the large pane of glass hanging above me and see all kinds of positioning. How many more hours to go as random people caught my eye and we nodded at each other in acknowledgement.
Section A
Boring me taking photo of me and the "Section A" paper *fails*
People and their random positions

时间就这样流逝着,有关单位还怕我们中暑,一直派人送水。却增加了排队上厕所的人数。我那里一直有人走进走出。越坐越不舒服。禅念都快变成残念了。好在还有几个能让我护眼睛的工作人员。当天开始微微泛蓝的时候,我站起身拉了拉筋。让我眼睛非常舒服的其中一位工作人员和我嘘寒问暖了几下,可惜没要到他/她的电话还引起了另一个养眼的他/她的提防?我是善良老百姓,不用怕我啦!
渐渐的,麦当当的早餐味开始飘香~ 而我完全没上厕所的等到了天亮。
With the rumblings (of my stomach and the crowd stirring) around, my mind refocus, the girls beside me kindly offered to get breakfast for me but I decline. I asked for the time. It's 6:50am. They went to line up for Mister Mac D while I look after their belongings. Nods of acknowledgements all around as people walk pass our row, in and out, in and out they go. I search my bag and almost hit myself when I realise I left my biscuits at Andrew's place. (Andrew, I hope you love them...) So I just close my eyes after the girls return and zoned out... I mean reach a Zen state of mind. Around me, camera flashes and reporters started approaching the people in the queue and the girls (my row) seems to panic because we are so close to the media but we don't want to get caught on papers. I continue to "Zen" with my head down, ear piece in place even though my batteries had ran out after the girls woke.
The guys with the water tanks are back and roaming around to give us much needed hydration (though I'm not sure about what the content of sugar in the F&N, Sarsi and Ice-cream Soda will do to the crowd later.)
大概又过了一个半小时,有关负责人拿了个大喇叭,通知要交替的快请人来交替,要上厕所的快去。九点准时封场。
好不容易等到了九点,又听到所谓的噩耗。工作人员指出了就算来排队等天亮也不一定等得到位子的可能,顿时唏嘘声四起。我和妹妹们抱着渺茫的希望(第一区最后一排应该还买的到吧。)继续坚持到底。不然呢?到现在才来放弃,是猪都没那么大只啦!
Finally it's 10am. All were told to get up and start packing to move into line. (I was a little mortified by the amount of garbage around and disappointed by people not cleaning up after themselves.) One of the girls had low blood pressure and with worried laden hearts we move slowly.
All the while, fans around us connect online to check the ticket sales and many lamented about site showing "sold out". We got more and more agitated as we move down the queue.
From RITS: The moving queue, with elves checking online. Can you spot me in the picture?

小妹后来排到树阴下后,也开始振作了。离售票处越近,就越精神。 *笑*
In our little elves group, I am the only one buying only 2 tickets. When one of the girls' friend called to ask if there are available tickets (they were camping online to get the tickets, however I think Sistics shut down that connection and let the people who queue up overnight get it first... So they have to come down instead.) I suggest that they use my remaining quota to buy.
表格填空~

是说,我填写的表格编号: 131 (中奖了!)本来工作人员所说的,前一百名幸运儿会得到一个小礼包。之后却改成了首两百位。其实对排队的精灵们没差啦。重点是能买到票、能见到宝蓝色、能与众精灵们为宝蓝色编制他们梦想的宝蓝灯海。不过,能拿到当然开心~用熬夜排队换来的荣耀耶~
礼物兑换券编号:131

后来帮妹妹们买了票,我就高高兴兴地拿着礼物兑换券和票离开了。天空那时还微微的下起细雨,而我也只能在心里默默的祈祷着,“还在排队的众精灵们,加油啊~”
Labels: Fangirling, News 5 Tonight, Rants