dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

4.9.10

 

Cannot Give What I Do Not Have

My tears fall in church today. I feel like hugging Cin or just someone; anyone.

Met up with Cin and Drew, ended up watching the play "Rebound-er" (or was it Re-bouncer?) It was a meaningful play; revolves around the theme: 跌倒了就要爬起来,这就是人生。

I admit, I am considered a non-believer in the house of Gods, and I don't feel as relaxed as I've liked to. But the fact still stands that, I believe HE exist. Contradictory? I've like to think not.

无风不起浪。 Does that mean that every listed Deity out there (whatever the religion is) exist? I don't know. Nobody knows for sure. So, I stand at this weird cross-junction pondering what to believe. Because looks can be deceiving, and humans love to use this to their advantage.

I can't even trust myself, what makes you think I can trust something that I don't see; however big the effects is on the lives of the people surrounding me?

That is why I believe in spirits. That is why I am a free-thinker. I am accepting to all religion's preachings because of the basis they preach; to do good. Though it is hard to give my heart to any particular religion.

How can I give so fully to something what I don't have?

Moved I was, every time I enter HIS court. But which HE am I talking about? Do I really know?

And that, is why I did not raise up my hand to accept the pastor's prayer.


P.S: I feel apologetic now because this is taking up a p.s instead of the actual post... Happy Birthday Pei(s)... Yes, you, PC and Yingz. *撒花+放鞭炮*

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter