dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

12.7.09

 

This is turning into a food blog *sweatdropped*

I distinctly have the sinking feeling that this is becoming a food blog. Maybe I am just a glutton. What to do? Singapore is such a food haven.

We went to explore Illuma and saw Nanyang Polytechnic putting up a show for all the anime / cosplay lovers. That totally perked me up after the dreadfully long seminar. There's also the Japanese style of Marché which we are suppose to try and the new cinema.
Oh and how could I forget Eternal Wheel and the really green and lovely garden roof? We ended up eating at the American thingy. I adore this ice-cream! Banana fritters like totally rocks!The cinema is really nice and the seats are comfy. The only regret I have is not being able to choose the people I share the cinema with. I don't mind people not understanding the language but... DO YOU HAVE TO GIGGLE AT EVERY "BULLSHIT" THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY ENGLISH WORD THAT YOU KNOW? It is just plain irritating. If you are wondering how irritating they are, just watch "Obsessed" and count how many times the word "bullshit" appeared. Plain annoying I tell you.Picture From: IMDB.comLastly, another recap on the new TCC. It looks cool.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter