dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

31.12.08

 

Hit

The main point of the story I'm going to tell is that the main character was injured. The End. Not much of a story is it?

Apologetic for the scares I caused, however, fortunate it was that no vital organs got wounded. I got a new Adidas T-shirt due to the effort. Duh!

We did not meet up in the end due to financial issues. I was hoping we still get to meet up this lifetime *roll eyes*

Rachael(乐洋) was playing with my facebook and added Pet Society. Hm...

Oh, Christmas was spent at Junion's and it was fun. Our family never celebrate Christmas... ever... Guess there's always a first for some things. I had fun taking photos of drunken kids running around with weird stuff on their hair. *huge grins*

Then its more project work and datelines to meet. I kinda felt drained as my body seems to be getting upset from the mistreatment. At least I get to meet Mummy and Gene they all when things are not under control. They have a calming effect on me, seriously.

Let me end this and go have fun for its the end and a start. I'll think of the resolutions for 2009 later. Till then, I love you all.


You know I always love to come up with stuff to write for special occasions? Well, here's one of them:

I'll be good,
I'll be brave,
I'll be here,
Living another day.

Years come by,
Years will go,
Our friendship,
Hopefully never fades.

Grace and guidance,
Willingly given,
Best wishes my love,
Happy New Year.



Yes friends, you know the usual "Don't copy or I'll sue" thingy or whatever? Ah heck, just use, credit and I'll be a happy kitty:

Looking back on months gone by,
Reflections as the old one ends.
Let's think 'bout what brought us joy,
Family, friends, that someone special.

I smiled at the happy times.
Recalled how you've enriched mine.
Wondered who've really counts.
Fresh upon the New Year's night.

If you've got this message, trust me;
you're one of that special someone in my life,
Thank you for being one of the reasons,
to celebrate the start of a bright New Year.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter