dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

10.3.08

 

Obviously...

It's rather obvious the pictures are not out. Well, all of us are so busy with projects. Yes, projects are due this month end (so what the hell am I doing writing long blog entries?) and most probably driving me up the wall. Wait, most probably? Am I nuts already!?!

Turns out, Gene doesn't need that extra paragraph. Though this may brought about minor changes to the song. Whatever, lyrics will be posted soon on Wretch. 请拭目以待。

Oh, Patrick! Happy Birthday. Hope you like your present, you look good in it.
然后这使Andrew看了心痒痒,也想来试。He bloody told me he don't suit pink colour. Like 'Duh!' check out the pictures.I told him he thinks that way because he haven't found the correct pink. This doesn't look bad, does it?
看吧,穿对的衣服,就能让你“走路有风”!

We finally met up with Fizh. He's such a busy person. Anyway, the point is, we forgot to take group photo like again? Hur Hur.

Been feeling rather moody lately due to lack of sleep. 有太多东西要做了。Things like:
  • Finish my COMP 1302, 1307 and 1308 projects.

  • Finish my Final Year Project

  • Write the 60,000 words thesis: Effects of Computing on Psychology

  • Brainstorm on how to start the 15,000 essay on: Security Issue - Cyber Space

  • Get the女爵induced story out of my head.

  • Finish the last week of my beta reading job.

  • 推掉热场cases till my fucking throat heals! *Argh*

  • 把欠下的书坑填满,该打的文打完!*灵感伯伯,快回来啊!*

  • So, I must say, I really love my Gene老婆! He cheered me up so much with these:
    Gintama rocks! *laughs*

    Of course, so does Bleach! *grins* Click HERE

    Then ends it with a sweet sweet....

    The ending is like so sad but sweet. 这就是所谓的,‘苦涩的甜蜜’?

    Finally, yes, I am through sorting up my contacts details. Realise I lost some email address due to age old lack of maintainence/communication. Opps. Go me! I have work to do, and I just wasted time I can't afford to lose to blog and watch 超级星光大道(三)。*Roll eyes* Why would you care anyway? Adiós~

    Labels: , , , ,


    Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    CASE FILE 0916358

    NAME: JONAS WOON
    D.O.B: 850909
    GENDER: FEMALE
    LOCATION: SINGAPORE

    CLASSIFIED UNDER...

    ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

    SPEAK YOUR MIND...


    Links

    CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

    EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

    715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


    Archives

    2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

    web counter