dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

2.10.06

 

Dead or Alive?

Contary to popular beliefs, I am not alive. Look at it this way:
Wake up --> Work --> Eat --> Work --> Sleep (repeats)

I have no life. thats why I'm not alive.

Define alive. Adjective - to exist, not dead or lifeless. Full of energy and spirit. Having quality of life.

1) I don't exist, at least not until someone needs my help.
2) Nothing excites me anymore. If I look so, its just because I'm a good actor :P
3) Full of energy!?! I thought I was getting more "subdued". (I quoted)
4) Broke, broken, belittled, need I say more?

Antonyms: Dead, Defunct, Lifeless.

That just about sums up the time when I am not sleeping, boxing the hell out of a punching bag or swimming. Should excerise more. Hell ya! Helps me sleep too~ Thats good.

Just in case you are wondering, yes this is my new blog. The old one is still accessible though. Oh and dementia praecox means personality split or having split personalities. Masks... It hurts, must be the pentium again. Can pentiums be fixed?

Feeling: Dead

To Do List:
1) Help RX with Java
2) Finish Timing and Accrual reports
3) Find time to buy mooncakes (Bloody costly!!!)
4) Work Out & Play more
5) Backup laptop for change
6) Get reminders for events oncoming in Oct! (Please remind me!)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter