dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

30.9.05

 

Holiday to PJ - Part 1 (Journey)

I woke, groggily as the bus came to a stop. Some-where in my mind, it registers as a sign for me to finally go to the toilet. My companions and I slowly made our way down the bus, waiting for the passengers in front. There was no rush, after all, we were not in Singapore anymore.

I wonder why there's always such scurry back there, maybe the pace in Singapore is too hectic. I yearn for the calm, peaceful slow-down, the reason for my trip. I was getting a little too tired of work life and I kind of figured that I need a rest. And that is when I feel a nudge at my back. The man practically glared at me. I sighed, "So much for spacing out."

By now, my companions are already at the provision shop located conviniently near the food court's automated sliding door. I strolled in, even though my brain is reminding me of the bus driver's speech as we alight the bus. "Twenty minutes!" He said with a roll of his tongue. He sounded so very Indian even though he is Malay. Anyway, as I step into the shop, I could distinctly hear R complaining excitedly (believe me, only she could make it sound exciting) about the hygiene of the crackers packed in oily, transparent plastic bags. I start to shop around, looking at the 'little chicken biscuits' and 'egg floss biscuits' that my mother loves so much. I was still deciding if I should buy the biscuits and bring it back to Singapore or should I wait until the trip back home. Just then, my brother, N showed me my favorite 'coffee peanuts'. "That settles it!" I thought, "I'm gonna wait till the return trip..." I know myself very well, if I buy it now, by the time I get back, all will be nothing.

G, was asking around to see if we want to buy anything. Her father gave her a whole bag full of coins and she was hoping we could finish it there. Its really heavy. We bought drinks, actually a 1.5l big bottle of mineral water. And R, after happily nagging me about the different 'pocky' dips available in the shop, settles for a box of chocolate pocky. She also bought some sweets. Well, I should say G paid for all of us and the plastic bag containing the coins is now three quarter's its original weight. And the shop-keeper is smiling at us for giving him so much coins. I pity the next person paying up without exact change.

We board the bus as the bus driver roll his eyes at us. I know we are definately late when I saw all the other passengers already seated. We sit down, had some sweets and let the drone of the traffic lull us to sleep. And thats when I remember, I havent go to the toilet...

Labels: , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter