dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

16.9.05

 

Finally~

Got off the hook cause Ed's back~ He MC-ed for 2 days and now he's back... Almost died without him here... >_< I think I really need my sleep.... I had been making mistakes for like 4 to 5 times in a row, so much so that everyone wanna stop me from controlling my coffee intake. (Darn, I messed up~) I think I've cost quite a bit of commotion, not to mention loss to the company... I'm so sorry!!!! (Heard that things got shipped to the wrong warehouse and stuff... my fault -_-) I hope I dont make anymore mistakes. Meet up with Cin yesterday to pass her time-sheets and Ed was like, "Last two days wanna go home cannot go, today can go home you go out Gui Hun..." Dang! Where got go '鬼混'!?! =P Almost bit Cin cos she say I look very Gu Niang~ [By the way, she's not any better. Woke up late and rushed to work in very Lok Kok attire~ lolx] Anyway, met Cin and had milk tea (again at MOS) then Iris called. We meet up and the three of up sat @ Starbucks (where else could we go with Cin? =P) to crap... Had a fun time A-bashing.... Will get dragged to some place with Ris and Mi dis Sat... OMG~ Gotta spent lots of $$ again... I offically announced that my bank book's little numbers had fallen into my negative target and delared that I am broke.... And who says I earn good bucks doing free-lance?
The Rhythm of my Perfect Mage
4 Str, 4 Dex, Int and Luk
Int more than Luk
Luk is Lvl +3
*pause*
5 to Recovery
Increase to max
Increase max le max 'Covery
1 to Bolt and rest to Claw
Claw at half way store
store till can max le then max
rest pump Magic Guard.....

Induced by Andrew cause seriously~ Since I let you leech why not follow this?~

Else --> 1 bolt, 5 recovery, increase max, recovery max, claw store, claw max, magi ga max~

Tired and feels like falling sick... Planning to go KL soon... RX, Siti, Cin and Ris... Please reply in time... Else sure dio cancelled again~

Okay think I'm done for now... Wait~ I havent upload my cosplay pix, grad pix, b-day pix and company pix!?! Shit...

Labels: , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter