Early dis morning, at about 0730, after I switch on my hp, I recieved a msg from 阿Fu... Suppose to meet at 0810. Fine with the decision coz I reached the station at 0800... Until, we are late for work!!! Shit! On the 1st day of work summore. When we reach the company, our in charge (Angeline) asked, "Anyone watched soccer last night?" Okay, so Im the only one. That doesnt mean Im the late 1. *poutz* I lost too. Should've stick to my beliefs and bought Greece.... *sweat* But thatz another story.
The main panic attack comes at 1015, when a lady named Sumedi knocked on the meeting room door. Told at that moment that I've been outsourced and had to follow her. The initial panic attack lessen when we reached her office. I thought, "Hey, its within the same building, and some had been outsourced to MOE. So, big deal, I can deal with this." However! ~weakened~ How wrong was I! Was instructed to go to Novena Square, reaching before 1145.
Reached BK @ 1130... Waited till.... I was so pek chek/frightened/resented/cold/lonely that I called my supervisor to come down. *cries* The jitters are killing me!
My Briefing consisted of:
1. Overview of our operation:
-CPG environment
-ITD functions
-NCS PSS team structure & its functions, escalation and support spectrum.
-Workflow operation for helpdesk & PSS (Professional Support Services).
2. Tasks assign:
-Formatting HDD, partitioning, OS and other applications installations
-Documentation
-Manning phones procedures ....when EU, NW, & DC not on desk.
-Security accessing DC...ensure vendor sign/out
-eSR status daily updates reporting
-Asset management & logistic (IT inventories)
-PABX line patching assistant
-other apps development....
3. Involvement Plan:
-Assist in SMS2004 roll-out, relocation events and other SLA cases.
-other ad-hoc activities...
4. Orientation:
-orientation of ITD,
-orientation of data centre
-orientation of switch rooms
-orientation of user environment (respective floors in NS)
-orientation to remote sites (when needed)
5. Facilitation:
She be stationing in Novena Square HQ till Nov 2004. I've given her a
desktop PC and temp account w/internet access. I've also highlighted the CPG
ITD access, pantry area, water point & wash room.
6. Others:
-Punctuality & operation hours from 830am ~ 6pm (Mon) & 830am ~ 530pm (Fri)
-Offence for stealing parts & components.
So I had been assigned tasks on the 1st day. And what did my friends do on their 1st day? *Not fair?*
Will puke if not lightheaded now. Sighz and I thought I was able to escape from homework for 1 semester...
And I had PE... Stupid fire alarm! I wanna bite it for making me climb (18 storey) X 2
Labels: Rants, Studies/Work