dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

7.11.03

 

Friendster

End of exams! The jubilation of finally removing that distorted brain! But wait, isn't there suppose to be party after party, full filled days abundant? How come all I get was "Oie! Go Friendster lah~" Okay~ But before that, recap on today's event.

Did I mention that exams is over for the semester? LOL Anyway, we went for lunch @ MOS, members include, Da Jie, Qiang, Pei, Ser, Cin, Ah Ken. The auntie who took my order had hearing problems. She kept insisting I want to order chicken teriyaki burger when I had been repeating for eons that unagi burger is my choice for the day. I eventually had to resort to pointing, and she dare say I didnt say that earlier! She adds on,"Unagi (prounounce as wu-r-gi) burger, Wu-r-gi burger..." *Bleah* escaped after that to let the two had some alone time. Qiang, gambatte! LOL

Well, am on since 2PM and is banging my head on the keyboard every time friendster make a resistance to cooperate. I declare, its evil! Why am I even online, registering to get on it? What's the hype? Is it controlling me already; in ways I don't know? Anyway, just figured I'm interconnected to 72954 people. Singapore sure is small, and hi World!

Labels: , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter