dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

14.11.03

 

Emotions

The day started well, we ended really early due to our amazing productivity in a crisis. The lecturer was kind enough to inform us about what we are to do tomorrow. We (PC, Cindy, Amanda and I) met da jie in T924, going online until sheer boredom over took us and so, we decided to act on the plan settled before. Which is to play pool then after that had dinner (namely the oh-so-famous-but-not-quite-up-to-standard-anymore-ba-cho-mee) at bedok. Out of politeness, when Mr Zee ask about our plans, he was invited along. He said yes.... But, after much pursusion on Da jie's part, he was erhm, well... He did not join us. So the group (guyz you should know who you are *winkz*) went to bugis to eat lunch and then headed down to Parkway to play pool. After 2 hours, we (minus you guys should know) went to eat the ba cho mee and finally dragged our lazy (I know what you all will say so the 'lazy' part only applies for me ok) bones home.

Oscar was right, human emotions are really hard to apprehend. The only word I could say now to describe my feeling after I was rudely awoken on the train I boarded at Raffles was sucky. When I reach Braddell, I was roughly pushed around and finally able to exit from the train, I was very relieved as well as too tired to even react... Until that bloody stupid MRT passing gate had to first reject my card and then caught me and my bag in between. Not only was I angered and humiliated, I was laughed at by a group of boys not five years younger than me. The words I caught was (I quote) "*laughs*...dunnoe how... walk...stupid...fat...*more laughs*" After that, all I remember was blasting techno on my headphones all the way. Talk about self induced torture... Anyway, thats not the main point. Back to human emotions. I tried to walk the other route home, passing cars and a park, on the way, I meet a man jogging, with a huge collie totting along. I was obviously in a real bad mood then in case you havent notice. But I couldnt help but smile at the huge collie. It was just wagging its tail at me, while its master tried very hard to pull him away from me. I lowered the volume of the headphones immediately after passing the collie. I dont know why, but it made me feel better knowing it enjoyed its night.

Labels: , , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter