dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

12.7.03

 

Fate of Disbanded DCNT/FT/2B/27

Am back in school and was suppose to pass this day uneventfully. Some lecturer decided against that wish and made some of us went through the emotional roller-coaster ride as he strike 27 off the list. The reason? I quote the entire conversation.

Lecturer said, "There are a lot of dropouts this year and there are too many classes, too little students, we could not just dedicate a lecturer to 17 or 18 students. Re-shuffles in every class should ensure that all the students are mixed around. This is as fair as I can make it."

I tried,"But what about the other classes? 2x had only 15 students left! Why not that class!?!"

Lecturer ponders, "..." so I tried again, "Sir, judging from the statistics, our class had quite a high overall passing rate. I know that we'd been a small class since the starting of the past semester but that does not mean 27 should be disbanded!"

Lecturer snapped, "That's because 27 is the last class!"

Speechless... There are 7 classes around, from 21 to 27, and the reason he axed us is because, 27 is the LAST NUMBER!?! I was dragged out of there, think I practically screamed at him. The last straw was that since he announce it today, we cannot even appeal as the last appeal date was 3 days ago!

Forget it, there's nothing we can do now. In the new class, waiting for lesson to start. I dread it, but life continues...

Labels: ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter