SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM SYDM
How many times do this pathetic low life of a homicide baka have to say the above subject to stop Steven from calling me in a 3 hours interval? "Have you finish the notes?" It's been on repeat mode since "help the weak" me agree to make notes for him. A VERY BIG MISTAKE. If I am not an expert, why do you in your right mind publicize the notes and make me ga-zillions enemies if my notes did not point out exactly what will come out!?!
Please, this computer does not work under pressure. Don't you know, that will make it blow!?! (Pointing to my head.)Oh just be done with it & kill me! At least I got to rest in peace.
-----------------------------------
After several unsuccessful attempts to hypnotise myself to sleep, I decided that I should not take anymore time and just use the most efficient method. Pills... Yays, I'm popping them like sweets :) However, thousands of ant armies decide then to invade my dreamland. After fighting for so long, i decided to surrender to these torturous monsters as they have stupid snakes & other creepy crawlies as allies. I was made the Prisoner Of War & locked inside a wet sticky hell. Just then, this giant horrid COCKROACH entered the cell and figuring if I don't wake up fast I would either go crazy or scream myself to death. I literally jumped out of bed, missed my footing & fell onto the floor. I must say I never woke up so fast in my life before... Anyway, after reading the clock, I forced myself to believe it was 2am. Not really tired, I started on some unfinished business. After 3 hrs of intensive gaming (Shinigami I finished another game.), my system turned tables on me and decided its time the effect of the pills kicked in. Did I mention i was stuffin my face with it? Guess not. Woke up at 10am to the theme song of Pokemon. Brothers. O_o!
I sat pointlessly staring at the coloured screen. I am not even conscious enough to notice my Mum had actually managed to rid all my giant tees, shirts and berms from my closet. So the small tee outfit today. Well at least I got to class on time. Finally got to meet with the old mates. Saw Gabz after 1 year, boy we missed you. Met Wirawan yesterday and i was like "Gosh! Look at you! Wat the hell happen? So white!" And his hair is now F4-style. Look so ragged. Wah man liao. Gabz's darker now and a little unhappy cause of the usual relationship problem. Wish he'll pull through this one. 加油. Asked him along for pool, but he had an appointment already. So... next time huh?
After that Ro and Steve went down to play pool with me. Saw Rowena and Shawn at Cityhall MRT. That couple look so good together.=) Envy.
Anyway, I've been taking bus rides around Singapore, running in a crowded place, and playing pool for 4 consecutive days... :p Anything for my beloved girl *winks* I was THAT obvious with how uncomfortable I am without my regular clothes, huh? Feel so insecure. Nitez everyone.
Note to self: Angelfire backfired. It "combusted" my Energy song :(
Labels: Meet-ups, Rants, Studies/Work, Weirdology