Greetings earthlings >< Fine, restart. I am busy with studies right now, what with exams and projects going on, I've finish my DCCT lab test today and feeling confident of scoring an A for that subject even though we've not been half way through. YOU once say that I will only score in the subject that I love with a vengence. Guess it's true to some point isn't it? Will try to fight the cream of the crop to get a distinction for this one. Was feeling down the other day, stressed out and with so many projects to complete; mentally weak so I have been influenced by PC who is in turn influenced by a friend of hers. Always saying "stupid piece of shit"; listening to her interestingly enhanced vocabulary, I started to say "f***ing piece of shit" now. Also included when you bought her package, "go bang wall and become lohan". Wondering why I am still online? Am waiting for an important email to start on the visual basic test. Can you feel that I am getting bored? Well, I would have played some game if not for some bast**d actually saying this: "Don't play computer games in lab." Just eat my shoe man! (PC's package?) U fuckin bunni! (erhm, *sweat* Newgrounds?) Should tell him to actually do some eye excercise cause he cannot even see through the glass panel that the next door, people are playing cs. With nothing to do now but wait, here's....
QUIZILLA!!!
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a little bit cocky and usually associated with evil or arrogant, but attractive people.You probably just don't give a damn,but it's everyone else's fault if you don't because you're too awesome to have any real faults.
What Kind of Smile are You?
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy places. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your boyfriend.
What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
Your Heart is Black
What Color is Your Heart? 
Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
contact with your special someone but you don't
want to take things too quickly.
What Sign of Affection Are You?About to start. This lab is filled with people from our class. Would be fun later, staying back to do reports. Think happy thoughts: Tomorrow is Good Friday! We get to rest. Whee~
Labels: Quiz, Rants, Studies/Work