dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

17.11.11

 

Interview (cont.)

I think I crapped throughout that interview lol. And it turns out, they still want me. =x So today, I went down to the agency to sign the contract and got lost (again?) getting to Hotel Royale. 3 way conversation almost made me climbed an over-head bridge needlessly.

Contract signed, I headed down to SNEC to meet Cind for lunch. Then head over to donate my blood. Saw a woman faint at the door while I was filling up the form. Medical assistance was immediately provided to her. Turns out she got up too fast and walked out after she donate blood. (Didn't even made it to the door; luckily.)

Enjoyed mindless chit-chat with the nurses tending to me and later relax and let my blood flow~ Had to pump throughout the process instead of the blood just flowing. The nurse asked if I had enough water... (I did.) Managed to almost fill a full pack. Was worried and ask them if this can be accepted (:shakes head: felt like didn't do well in exam like that...) and the nurse kept reassuring me.

Excited for my next donation, as it will be my tenth! Ended my ninth donation with the regular snack courtesy of HSA then headed down to Bugis for a while to meet Drew then headed back to SNEC to meet Cind for dinner.

KTV tomorrow, sweet dreams peeps!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter