dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

5.7.10

 

COSFEST IX

Cindy marks the start of my July calender with a meeting at her place. Got back my camera and had a chat with her; updates and stuff. Feeling light-headed from the lack of sleep and adrenalin of going to C.O.S.F.E.S.T IX. This kind of things always make my heart beat faster even though I'm not physically dressing up for it. I guess the feel gets to me.

Cindy said I flew her kite; which, is technically not true! Joined you all didn't I? Cake, mushroom and beer stir-fried prawns at a barbecue pit was... okay. I was feeling the after-effects of an adrenalin (from chasing all those cos-players for photos) crash or maybe I was feeling under the weather. The mood was off but it was supposed to be a day of happiness. Took some weird pictures to commemorate the event. So I guess that's that.

Since C.O.S.F.E.S.T IX lasted for two days, I went down again. Got to know 2 new friends; what's with my 2nd degree network getting out of control?

C.O.S.F.E.S.T IX is awesome! I could still hear Onimusha (cos-playing as Frankie of "One Piece" ) going, "I can give you G.A.R.T.S.B.Y~ " He always bring up the laughs at C.O.S.F.E.S.T. I salute his passion, man~ Thumbs up to the human train!!!

Looking forward to S.G.T.C.C and A.C.M.E~

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter