
Heard from Phing that the Spicy Chicken Ramen taste better here than in Liang Court's branch. Maybe I should go try it out and see if that's true.
New tea. Vaguely remember tasting mint, lemongrass and ginger. Smells like bubble-gum.
Soup of the day: Chili Beef. 比较像华汤,instead of the usual thickness of ang moh soup. Volume of the taste still there, spicier and there's a higher presence of sweetness from all the added broad red beans and carrots. Smaller beef pieces, but an increase in meat quantity. Side-note: Ginseng Chicken Mushroom is still on the menu.
Garden Salad with added Salmon. It's worth the add on, trust me. As I type, I can still feel the chilled salmon in my mouth, slowly melting. That nice? Yes. Veggies are nicely crisp and reminds me of winter morning walks. And those little biscuity pieces and bacon flakes that I do so adore. Made for the win.
This pan-sheared salmon 的置盘很漂亮。墨西哥辣椒的辛辣,摆一边的综合番茄丁、微辣,略带印度风味香料,清爽的口感,很适合配着三文鱼一起吃。芥兰花, 莲藕和马铃薯的搭配很新鲜。唯一败笔,处理 芥兰花,莲藕和马铃薯的手法稍嫌油腻。A very filling dish indeed.
This season's dessert style is more mousse-based. Not usually what I preferred. We have to eat this separately and it is consider a bit too sweet for me; especially the strawberry sauce at the bottom. The rest of the dessert is actually acceptable.
5 August
Sides, we ordered the beef wrap and it was really nice and juicy. 肉不会太老,菇类吸收了肉汁,咬下去很清甜。剩下的酱汁很好下饭。




虾仁蛋包饭咖哩。蛋滑,虾肉弹牙饱满。咖哩虽然叫了最辣的等级,但不够辣。这是日本咖哩一向的特点,无法多下判断。基本上,蛮不错吃的。
Chips都炸的恰大好处、面包外皮酥脆、内在松软绵密、咖哩料多实在、tempura咬下时还有汁!是个卖相可爱,分量相当的一餐。
We are so amused by the mascot that we got the mobile straps. Cute right, Cin has Mr Curry, I own the Curry Kitty. Funny thing is, for the two mobile strap they give us a big paper bag and two pieces of wrapping paper. *sweat dropped* Oh! Cin, thanks for the birthday present, I love it!
Labels: Foodies
CARRIE.
CINDY.
EUGENE.
FIZH.
GERALDIZ.
JIAN FU.
JOLEEN.
PEI YING.
ROWENA.
SEEKEE.
SERENE.
YVON.
EDWIN.
ANGIE.
HUI LING.
JERMAINE.
JOANNE.
KEVIN.
LYNETTE.
PENG SIANG.
RUTHIE.
715.
同人阁.
独特な愛.
A*CHORD.
AGACIA.
ARMY STUFF.
ASIAN MUSIC LOVER.
BROWN.
CRYSTAL.
FAUZI.
JILL.
IHONEYJOO.
JING.
LMTEDT.
MUJI.
OMONATHEYDIDNT.
SCHM0USE.
SING IT LOUD.
SOGAY.
SVEN.
SGHC.
YUTAKI.
2003.03 2003.04 2003.05 2003.07 2003.09 2003.10 2003.11 2003.12 2004.01 2004.07 2004.08 2004.09 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.01 2006.02 2006.03 2006.04 2006.06 2006.07 2006.08 2006.09 2006.10 2006.11 2007.01 2007.02 2007.03 2007.04 2007.07 2007.09 2007.10 2007.12 2008.01 2008.02 2008.03 2008.04 2008.05 2008.06 2008.10 2008.12 2009.01 2009.03 2009.05 2009.06 2009.07 2009.08 2009.09 2009.11 2009.12 2010.01 2010.02 2010.04 2010.05 2010.06 2010.07 2010.08 2010.09 2010.10 2010.11 2010.12 2011.01 2011.09 2011.11 2012.01 2012.02
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]