dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

25.9.07

 

Boring~

Was admitted to the famous chalet in Singapore on 18 Sept. The only word to conclude my stay is the word "ambivalent". Oh well, let pictures do the talking, see for yourself!

First, they admit you into this airy room and you get to trial test the bed you're going to sleep on. Since it is summer all year round here, everyone gets a free fan! Notice the pipes on the top of the pictures, those are water pipes. People can have foam party here. Yah, baby!Oh, and how could I forget the free booze, drip style? Think clinic!


Next, they move you to your room and "label" everyone! I'm white on red, so patriotic! By this time, I am almost out and seeing stars. All I need is the bloody moon for the flag~

After boozing daylights out, they provide painkillers for the hangover too!

PS: Do be careful of the billing. Unless you are Singaporean, your stay is going to cost a bomb! Okay, enough with the jokes. I was hospitalised after Fizh's birthday dinner. Felt rather irritated to have wasted good food. Symptoms are fever, nausea and diarrhoea. Of course, the first thing that came to my mind was the food; the mashed potatoes tasted a tad too milky. But I had been under the weather for quite a while, *quote my bro, "Geng summore?"* and well, there I was. Anyway, the results: A viral infection triggered hyperbilirubinemia. Oh well, there goes my boozing days :(

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter