Didn't think the topic I was writing on will cause nightmares. You'd think its easy to write a suspense story with all that dreams going on. Man! Are you wrong. I'm totally stuck. Seems that, though the mind might have been working on overdrive, none of the scenes in it fits the story.
Nightmare 1There's this girl, in the forest. You can hear her pityful sobs and is moving towards the source. It's pretty dark, but you seem to know your way. Leaves crunches at you feet, crickets sounded and in the distance, an owl hooted.
Suddenly, a cold gust of wind blew pass and you shivered. You turn to look at the direction where the wind is coming from and suddenly, you spotted a clearing. Weird, the clearing should not have been there.
Near the other side of the clearing, you see the girl. You sense something in the air, but you couldn't tell what. You called her.
"Miss?"
"I want to go home""How can I help you?"
"I can't walk""It's okay, I can carry you out. Do you know the way home?"
"I don't...."and then she turns around while saying,
"think I can see the path back...."Her eyes are bleeding, then I realise, there's only her body there, on the ground. The legs, arms, fingers were all nailed to the surrounding trees. The something in the air was the stink of old blood and I faintly register her smiling as she launch herself at me as she say "Can you bring all of me home?"
Here's where I woke up, almost screaming -_-"'
Nightmare 2The starting is pretty hazy, but we were at this gym. Drew and I. We were chatting about the post mortem thingy and were headed towards the showers. Well apparently, he was heading for the showers and I was going to the nearby classroom for a jamming workout. Naila was conducting class, and as I walk in she was like smiling and said, "You're late."
The workout passed in a blur and I was heading towards the showers. Had too much water so, headed for the toilet. Quite a few ladies were queuing up for the stalls and my line seems to be moving very slowly. In fact, its not moving. The weird thing is, there seems to be a choke as you can hear water running inside the stall I was queuing up for. Some ladies were like saying the person inside the stall had been there since before the shower rush, so this is weird, right?
I knocked the door. No one anwswered. The girls were getting uneasy. I was thinking that some lady might've fainted inside, so I told one of the girls to get help from the gym's personnel while I attempt to open the toilet door. The in-charge came in just as I uses some wire thing to flick open the lock inside. The moment I opened the door, there were screams from behind me.
There in the toilet bowl, was a huge mass of hair. The water flowing out was red and it seems like a head severed from its body.
I woke up choking here. Did I tell you I have nightmares of this nightmare? The open toilet door scene kept replaying... T-T
Nightmare 3Well, I would not classify this as a nightmare, but, this dream is too damn weird for my taste.
Three very weird stuff about this dream is:
1) I am a guy.
2) I look good. (-_-"')
3) I am in a relationship with another guy. (sweatdropped)
Okay... I bet you all have a lot of comments already. But it gets more weird!
So a couple of guy friends ( I think, though I've never seen them before.) and I were at this studio, think shooting a commercial. We were all in our you know, life guard pants ( ever seen Baywatch?) and was supposed to act like we're running on the beach. The room was totally green, think for the animation or something.
Then we were at the showers, in various states of undress (oh my god *blushes*) and I was walking out of the shower stall with just a towel around my waist when suddenly this sissy guy just walked into the showers saying he need 5 guys for the TV show next studio. He was like going around searching for his prey and well, he... He smacked my butt and say, "You."
Okay, I was like very stun here and suddenly this guy (one of my friends I think) just grabbed me from behind and say "Sorry, he's taken." Didn't know why, but, I was not at all harressed by him doing that. In fact, I think I feel kinda safe. (Holy crap!)
Anyway the sissy guy ended up choosing my friend (Yes, the one that say "He's taken.") and I plus another 3 which I didn't know of. We were in shirt and pants provided by the wardrobe mistress and I think we stayed because of the free dinner and extra cash. (How pathetic, I'm poor even in my dreams T-T)
So we were like at the show and we were all like quite stoned as we didn't know what we have to do. Supposed to play games or something then, and think the group I was allocated to lost. So forfeit. I was supposed to kiss this girl ( Safety kiss. A transparent piece of cellophane, you get the idea?) and well I was being shy, so didn't really touch the cellophane. The 'judges' were disatisfied so we were told to kiss again. Some stupid guy push into me while the host pulled away the cellophane!!! (Oh my God... Please pardon me, for I've sinned -_-"')
I turned to see my friend, and he looked pissed.
Then...
My Dad woke me up for work -_-"'
And you know what? As I was travelling to work yesterday, I saw this lady. She fucking resembles the girl in the forest!!!! I was like totally scared out of my wits as she walk by.
Now tell me, since I have such.... interesting dreams, why isn't the story writing itself yet!?!
Labels: Drabbles, Rants, Weirdology