dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

5.10.06

 

Giving Up

:points at the title:

Now if only things were this easy. No~ Its not that anyone is stopping me but, why? Why does it felt like nothing I do is correct, that everyone is more important than me and no one gives a fucking shit!?!

I GIVE UP. Shh! I know you want to say something. Don't. You will never know how it hurts.

-Frozen-
Crystallisation,
the art of freezing is.
Immortal its become,
morphing red liquid.
Deep inside the core,
A child falls asleep.
Locked in the eternal prison,
Society spoils the key.
And so the child will lay,
Under walls of facade,
Till surrounding ice warms
Or when I become dead.

Feeling: Sick
To Do List:
4) Work Out more

My whines: Head hurts, puked last night. My eyes are failing. I feel crappy.

P.S: The above poem, belongs solely to me. Yes, the almighty cMjW. If you steal, be careful, you've been warned. ( No, I would not come after you myself. My pets from hell will.)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter