dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

5.7.06

 

In Memory of Mdm Wang Kim Wa

We loved her. We still do. I don't care for Taoism, or Buddhism or Christianity or whatever you say. She want it this way, I respect that. She will have it. I am sorry for not being able to learn Hainanese in time to say, "We love you." I am sorry for, not interacting, for not seeing you often enough. I am sorry for bringing worries to your poor soul, a fretting grandmother to a dull grandchild. I am sorry, for not being able to control my tears when you 'walk' away. I've promised to be brave, to smile when you are gone. I failed. My eyes lost that battle. I ask for your forgiveness. You will as least give me that, I know. That doctor though, I cannot say. But, if he pack lies to get away with it, I swear, I will curse him until he meet his end and I don't give a damn about my soul, I WANT HIM IN HELL...

Adults, you are trouble. Please at least open your eyes. There are things needed to be done. Yes! You! Especially You! Unfilial daughter! All that words, for naught! Where are you when your sister needs your support? Off in Thailand! "Working"! Ask yourself, what is Tao? Tao is being filial to your parents, being supportive to your siblings. Tao is NOT running away to work when your sister is looking after 3 children and needs your help to handle after-funeral matters! How can I believe in that Tao you & your Adviser preach when you cannot do what you preach? Forget it. Just dump it on this side of the fence. Like I say, if my family don't do it, who else will?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter