dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

22.9.05

 

Fire Drill! (among other things...)

Okay, I admit I'm stupid. Why did I rush over to Place 2 when I know that its going to reach 10:30am, which is the time for the rumoured fire drill practice? Work obligations maybe... In the end, while everyone who got to the Expo (gathering area) with wallets in hand... I have a few sheets of paper with me... And:
1) Never bring hp with me
2) nor my wallet

But kind Edwin 'rescued' my breakfast lolx...

Random: I forgot to bring my handphone to work -_- wth~

Went to Uncle Jeff's surprise chalet... Cousins planned so darn hard... It was interesting how they kept it from him. Anyway, I work ard the area so Jacky and Josh send me over... Mum and Dad came over late and guess what, they're caught in the HUGE downpour!!! Gosh they look like they juz when swimming in the near by sea... It was fun bbq-ing and chatting and playing and staying up late.... But I guess I suffered for the next day... Was so darn sleepy... Oh well...

Heard 2 ladies bitching bout the 'gahmen' and 'campanis' it was pretty entertaining for my morning ride... Cousin Jasper called to ask for my help regarding some flight thingy... I was like:
1) Huh? You called from M'sia... To my mobile!?! o_O
2) Erhm.... I am working wor~
3) Wei Sheng! Ni Chu Mai Wo!!!
4) Sianz... Okie lah whatever~

On a happy note, its quite free so Im using my time to update blog, play runescape and neopets... Oh and checking on stuff so we can go into KL this time (praying for a smooth trip... in fact, praying that nothing happens before the trip...)

Okie ciaoz~

Labels: ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter