dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

15.7.05

 

Butch Hunt 2005

Woke up real early today... Must have been the lights in the living room. Am in my brother's room coz a relative is sleeping in mine... Elder people wakes extra early -_-

Even thought I came back ard 2am this morning...

Real tired coz I went around with my Mum and the relative this morning for breakfast. The escapade~ lolz... I didnt know they can 'siam' so well... ANYway, they wanna go out again later. Am going with them coz gotta get Sheng's correction tape for him and after that, solo with some old buddies. Note to self: Try not to drink tonight.

Anyway, when was the last time I go clubbing? Hmm... I forgot. Must've been ages ago though~ Thats why, I risked it and went to cheer the 'guys' on at gotham penthouse; butch hunt 2005.

I think the performances are pretty good, especially the dances at the end. Everyone went crazy at the mini 'strip-tease' lolz... And then there's contestant no... *I forgot~ sorry* doing her domatrix antics~ Got afew ladies real wild, screaming themselves hoarse~ Hmm... overall, good atmosphere, good booze (i'm there for that), good entertainment, good company( U guys are da greatest) ... what else can a man ask for? (Okay maybe ask for good ventilation coz my clothes are so full of smoke that my Mum accused me of smoking too~)

Oh~ and Pei~ Upload the pictures okay~ I want!!!

Labels:






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter