dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

4.5.03

 

Curses!

Msn topped my sh!t list for the month when my mail usage got capped. It seems to me they've realized that we are using too much of it's bandwidth with the uploads/downloads and what-nots.

Another on the list, 《爱上总经理》。 Seriously, it's like everyone around me is watching this show when I want to watch other stuff. I bare animosity for the remote control thieves more than the show itself but really, this show is over-rated. I would know, I was made to watch it.

Untitled (2)
Just online to browse around,
my concentration can't be found.
Breezing through my new account,
comment on how life is now.

Oh shinigami, hear me out!
I'm not at home so hear me shout!
"Damn! I know my time is near"
but thank you for your reminder...

If I am not so tire out,
I am able to read out loud.
All the chapters I had drowned,
In ashes and weird recorded sound.

Labels: , ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter