dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

30.3.03

 

How Unfortunate

If I had known, I would've stayed in bed the whole day. Was out to Popular to get some stuff. The security uncle (whenever did they start hiring security guards!?!) stopped me from passing and made a scene about me running away with a pen. A PEN!!! ( I could not bloody afford a pen!?!) Anyway, me thinks that I must've looked like a thief or something cause I was checked, twice. First the hang-over and the maddness, and now this! Humiliated on the spot. I was brought to a room and asked to surrender the pen. What the!?! It turns out that they made a mistake. ( What? you were thinking I couldn't afford a bloody PEN too!?!) Was too fed up, so to let off some steam, I walked home[1]. Ro' was in panic mode when she called me at 6:30PM, half an hour after our appointed meeting time. I was never late (at least not as late as her >_<) before. Well, I was telling her I could go down to meet her but her mother was hungry and family obligations sees her attending to her mother instead. We had not meet since, I entered polytechnic... *pouts*

Was thinking of calling sick on work, and stay home to mourn. Yah, right *roll eyes* like boss will believe me.

[1]On a side note, I've also decided to boycott Popular Book Store for a month.

Labels: ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter