
I would like people to know that even though it seems impossible in Singapore, there are still some who lingers the streets. You just have to know where to find them. I'm not sure if this is ideal food for some families, but I hope the ones who received these from us today could at least sleep with a full stomach for a few days.Labels: Weirdology
CARRIE.
CINDY.
EUGENE.
FIZH.
GERALDIZ.
JIAN FU.
JOLEEN.
PEI YING.
ROWENA.
SEEKEE.
SERENE.
YVON.
EDWIN.
ANGIE.
HUI LING.
JERMAINE.
JOANNE.
KEVIN.
LYNETTE.
PENG SIANG.
RUTHIE.
715.
同人阁.
独特な愛.
A*CHORD.
AGACIA.
ARMY STUFF.
ASIAN MUSIC LOVER.
BROWN.
CRYSTAL.
FAUZI.
JILL.
IHONEYJOO.
JING.
LMTEDT.
MUJI.
OMONATHEYDIDNT.
SCHM0USE.
SING IT LOUD.
SOGAY.
SVEN.
SGHC.
YUTAKI.
2003.03 2003.04 2003.05 2003.07 2003.09 2003.10 2003.11 2003.12 2004.01 2004.07 2004.08 2004.09 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.01 2006.02 2006.03 2006.04 2006.06 2006.07 2006.08 2006.09 2006.10 2006.11 2007.01 2007.02 2007.03 2007.04 2007.07 2007.09 2007.10 2007.12 2008.01 2008.02 2008.03 2008.04 2008.05 2008.06 2008.10 2008.12 2009.01 2009.03 2009.05 2009.06 2009.07 2009.08 2009.09 2009.11 2009.12 2010.01 2010.02 2010.04 2010.05 2010.06 2010.07 2010.08 2010.09 2010.10 2010.11 2010.12 2011.01 2011.09 2011.11 2012.01 2012.02
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]