dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

27.6.09

 

Modeling Uno

Not talking about the number 1 in the modeling world. What I am talking about is... I don't even know. We had a lot of food, played Uno and watched intern fashionistas running around. After that we went town and we got "pained" red. :3

Cindy got to bowl!!! Serene and I got to play Time Crisis 2... And we all hanged out at TCC without seeing Sunsie. Serene and I laughed randomly at random stuff... (I almost typed stud... O.o)

Appa sent me back after dropping the kids off. Man I totally think the nickname will stick. I don't know why. Anyway, our conversation goes like this when we were alone. Andrew: "... I thought..."
Jonas: "Ya?"
Andrew: "You brought the camera..."
Jonas: "... ..."
*pauses for about 3 seconds and Andrew looked my way*
Jonas: "Please look at the road when you drive..."
*pauses some more*
Jonas: "SHIT!!! How come we never take pictures!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay... I think I almost scare him into banging something on the road. O.o Whatever. Next time I am handing the camera to the camwhore. To make it up for the unnecessary scare, he took the coconut biscuits. LOL truth that 'The way to a man's heart is to his stomach'? Now, I sounded domestically married... Ya right.

Everyone's tired. We should all go sleep it off.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter