dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

13.2.08

 

Gathering 2008

Its been so long since we last met. Guys FINALLY 啦! May I present you, Gathering 2008.

This all started way before Zan 老大 comes back to Singapore... Yes, it started when she's still in Aussie, msn-ing us. "Must meet for drinks!" and so we did~ At first, it was to be a group of seven. But Siti went MIA and Dajie last minute had to go to Changi Airport... So, we ate and got drunk 咯! Wahaha

Chatted a lot, just updates on 近况 and the likes. Kept discussing about working and studies. After drinking halfway, Cindy brought out her handphone to show Zan Alan & Agnes; which reminds me... "Hey! Dajie say must take pictures!" And so, I present you, the photos!

I am not drunk! I just tend to have shaky hands...

See, a lot better right!?!

I realise most people don't know how to use my handphone as a camera. *sweatdropped* So you tend to have shaky pictures. 没关系啦,这样才有艺术美嘛。


This picture is done using the front camera, so no flash...



Then I realise one thing... They smaller size than me, still dare hide behind!!! Oh well, at least Zan and I 并驾齐驱... (呃,这成语好像不是这样用的哟。*被欧飞*)

Okay, no joking. I very seriously present you these two pictures.


Then I realise, I did not take Cin and Zan!!!! *悄悄的逃跑* (小朋友不要学,这是很不负责任的行为...)

I didn't remember that pretty singer, the cute waiter or the glasses of water (lol) All I remember was, "Isn't this pretty?"

Took the train with Ser back home. Was telling her our clothes look the same, some more we carry the same phone! (Samsung U700 going for Valentines 1+1 $0 plan!) 啊,不要误会啦~我们没什么的。Walked the long way home after that, singing "预感" and "离人" to the music playing on my phone. Went up the stairs and said good night to the little kitties. (你明明就是在 disturb them 睡觉!)

好啦,不哈啦了。Said goodnight to 老婆后,uploaded the photos to facebook, and mass send everyone, then write blog.

祝大家有个愉快的夜晚。晚安咯~

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter