dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

22.11.03

 

Insane Ramblings

I love that pix but I cant see the whole thing so Im taking it off... If any one of you wanna see it, click here

Untitled(4)
Im quite out of it
As u all can see.
I need a little help
Cuz I am suffering.
No rope for me to grip
no talk can pull me in.
I could see the face
but still I couldnt breathe
Floating all around
Lots of wierdo sound
A tear escapes the eye
as I know the end is near....

As I wrote in friendster, insane ramblings this is... My Dad say I have no manners....

Untitled(5)
Come back to us, sweet Angel
we will wait while you arise a new dawn
Could you grace us with your smile?
Or are you too far gone...

I know I am. There are sometimes when I think in weird terms. Realised that I am not trained in the field called "relation" and couldn't... no doesn't want to put it on my agenda anymore. Have me serviced, think what you will; but don't you know, following government standards means everything has to be in black and white, making the process time too slow? Not only that, what about shades of grey?

Jumping randomly to another topic that got me bothered, is it just me or did *you* just stepped on the pieces of my heart and still be able to laugh while I lay there to bleed? So, I see *you* lacked training too; in the field called "guilt". Now tell me, are these fields available for taking in schools? If so, where do we submit our application?

Labels: ,






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter