dementia praecox

亞瑟王: 完美的爱情让人意志薄弱, 不完美的爱情伤极人心 - 終極一班

22.11.03

 

Crap thoughts

The rain started with no warning. As I heard the sound of the pitter-patter, I stood up from the place I had been seated for nearly 2 hours and walk to the windows. I was going to close the it, stopping it from disrupting my conversation with myself later as I knew my Dad will somehow find things to talk about when he come out later to do so. However, as I look up at the red sky, I stood, momentarily stunned. Light had lit up the sky and all was suddenly white. Then the rain increased in its speed, coming down to earth under the encouragement of the 'war cry' and the beat of the war dance... A ring (or beep whatever msn call it) brought me back to my seat as my father walk out to disrupt my train of thoughts...

And PC says bedok is so dry... :)

Its been quite long since I last update, not that there is nothing to write but because there are no ways in which I could start without talking on and on for hours.

I vaguely remember the long chit-chat at Pacific Cafe (we call it PC's shop), and the tang yuan at army market. The bag Serene bought and the walk from there to PC. Remembered the tiresome days spent on project. And always sleeping after 2... Oh and Matrix Revolution, 炒馃条, and the guy who told me "Sorry we had sold out. Please come again tomorrow" with a giant smile on his face. I remembered friendster having problems and puzzle fighter 3 and learning Malay and watching "恋上你的床" and all of these are in one giant pot cooking. As I think, more comes and the pot over flows thus starting to simmer. I love the smell of rain...

Labels:






<< Home

CASE FILE 0916358

NAME: JONAS WOON
D.O.B: 850909
GENDER: FEMALE
LOCATION: SINGAPORE

CLASSIFIED UNDER...

ETERNAL STUDENT | EX-SMOKER | SOCIAL DRINKER | KTVAHOLIC | RELATIONSHIP 白痴 | AVID READER | SOFT-CORE GAMER | LOUSY ARTIST | OVERCOOKED MACHINE | SUFFERS FROM INSANITY | OUT OF ORBIT | BEAUTI-TRAINEE

SPEAK YOUR MIND...


Links

CARRIE. CINDY. EUGENE. FIZH. GERALDIZ. JIAN FU. JOLEEN. PEI YING. ROWENA. SEEKEE. SERENE. YVON.

EDWIN. ANGIE. HUI LING. JERMAINE. JOANNE. KEVIN. LYNETTE. PENG SIANG. RUTHIE.

715. 同人阁. 独特な愛. A*CHORD. AGACIA. ARMY STUFF. ASIAN MUSIC LOVER. BROWN. CRYSTAL. FAUZI. JILL. IHONEYJOO. JING. LMTEDT. MUJI. OMONATHEYDIDNT. SCHM0USE. SING IT LOUD. SOGAY. SVEN. SGHC. YUTAKI.


Archives

2003.03   2003.04   2003.05   2003.07   2003.09   2003.10   2003.11   2003.12   2004.01   2004.07   2004.08   2004.09   2005.07   2005.08   2005.09   2005.10   2006.01   2006.02   2006.03   2006.04   2006.06   2006.07   2006.08   2006.09   2006.10   2006.11   2007.01   2007.02   2007.03   2007.04   2007.07   2007.09   2007.10   2007.12   2008.01   2008.02   2008.03   2008.04   2008.05   2008.06   2008.10   2008.12   2009.01   2009.03   2009.05   2009.06   2009.07   2009.08   2009.09   2009.11   2009.12   2010.01   2010.02   2010.04   2010.05   2010.06   2010.07   2010.08   2010.09   2010.10   2010.11   2010.12   2011.01   2011.09   2011.11   2012.01   2012.02  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

web counter