I am 55% Internet Addict
I am pretty addicted, but there is hope. I think I'm just well connected to the internet and technology, but it's really a start of a drug-like addiction. I must act now! Unplug this computer!
Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com
I am 47% Tortured Artist
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.
Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com
I am 39% Geek
You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.
Take the Geek Test at fuali.com
I am 43% Punk Rock
Well, I may know what punk is, but... Okay maybe some people think I am punk, but is that enough? Nope.
Take the Punk Rock Test at fuali.com
I am 52% Emo
Well.. I've made the cut! Now I'll go buy some promise rings and knit myself a sweater.
Take the Emo Test at fuali.com
FAIRY TALE
nce upon a time there has a young PILOT named JOEL. He was SLOWLY STROLLING in the DARK forest when he met ASSULTED RODD, a run-away SHOE MAKER from the SEX-CRAZED Queen JOHANNA.
JOEL could see that ASSULTED RODD was hungry so he reached into his JUG and give him his DAMP PIZZA. ASSULTED RODD was thankful for JOEL's PIZZA, so he told JOEL a very STUPID story about Queen JOHANNA's daughter CASSIE. How her mother, the SEX-CRAZED Queen JOHANNA, kept her locked away in a WET ROOM protected by a gigantic SHARK, because CASSIE was so SEXY.
JOEL NODDED. He vowed to ASSULTED RODD the SHOE MAKER that he would save the SEXY CASSIE. He would KILL the SHARK, and take CASSIE far away from her eveil mother, the SEX-CRAZED Queen JOHANNA, and DO her.
Then, all of the sudden, there was a HUGE SHOOT and ASSULTED RODD the SHOE MAKER began to laugh. With a puff of smoke he turned into the gigantic SHARK from his story. SEX-CRAZED Queen JOHANNA RODE out from behind a POT and struck JOEL dead. In the far off WET ROOM you could hear a AH.....
THE END.
Make your own Fairy Tale at fuali.com
Labels: Quiz
CARRIE.
CINDY.
EUGENE.
FIZH.
GERALDIZ.
JIAN FU.
JOLEEN.
PEI YING.
ROWENA.
SEEKEE.
SERENE.
YVON.
EDWIN.
ANGIE.
HUI LING.
JERMAINE.
JOANNE.
KEVIN.
LYNETTE.
PENG SIANG.
RUTHIE.
715.
同人阁.
独特な愛.
A*CHORD.
AGACIA.
ARMY STUFF.
ASIAN MUSIC LOVER.
BROWN.
CRYSTAL.
FAUZI.
JILL.
IHONEYJOO.
JING.
LMTEDT.
MUJI.
OMONATHEYDIDNT.
SCHM0USE.
SING IT LOUD.
SOGAY.
SVEN.
SGHC.
YUTAKI.
2003.03 2003.04 2003.05 2003.07 2003.09 2003.10 2003.11 2003.12 2004.01 2004.07 2004.08 2004.09 2005.07 2005.08 2005.09 2005.10 2006.01 2006.02 2006.03 2006.04 2006.06 2006.07 2006.08 2006.09 2006.10 2006.11 2007.01 2007.02 2007.03 2007.04 2007.07 2007.09 2007.10 2007.12 2008.01 2008.02 2008.03 2008.04 2008.05 2008.06 2008.10 2008.12 2009.01 2009.03 2009.05 2009.06 2009.07 2009.08 2009.09 2009.11 2009.12 2010.01 2010.02 2010.04 2010.05 2010.06 2010.07 2010.08 2010.09 2010.10 2010.11 2010.12 2011.01 2011.09 2011.11 2012.01 2012.02
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]