Stuff I did for holidaySentosa
Pool
Ice Skate
Pub
Swimming
Gaming
Stuff to be done on holidayCanoe
Kayak
Roller Blade
Amusment Park
Wet Rides
More Gaming
Steven playing DDR and Para Para. What laughs. Oh, and by the way, addiction to music is so hard to cure! I am totally in love with this two now.
Evanesence-Bring Me To LifeHow can you see into my eyes; like open doors.
Leading you down into my core, where I've become so numb.
Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
until you find it there and lead it back home.
Wake me up.Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.Wake me up inside.
Save me.Call my name and save me from the dark.
Wake me up. Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.Before I come undone.
Save me.Save me from the nothing I've become.
Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me.
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me to life.
Wake me up.Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.Wake me up inside.
Save me.Call my name and save me from the dark.
Wake me up. Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.Before I come undone.
Save me.Save me from the nothing I've become!
Bring me to life.
I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside.Bring me to life.
Frozen inside, without your touch, without your love.
Darling, only you are the life among the dead...
All of this time, I can't believe I couldn't see.
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me.I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems.
I've got to open my eyes to everything.
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul!Don't let me die here!
There must be something wrong.Bring me to life.
Wake me up.Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up.Wake me up inside.
Save me.Call my name and save me from the dark.
Wake me up. Bid my blood to run.
I can't wake up.Before I come undone.
Save me.Save me from the nothing I've become!
Bring me to life.
I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside.Bring me to life.
Energy-RaMen Song(Interlude)
Hey, what's the matter baby girl.
You don't look like you're too happy be here.
You know it's me and my boys Energy up in this mud.
Wish you were at the party.
(Rap)
It started Friday late night out at a party
Shorty hottie new mesmerati
Burberry Air One
Know you gonna wear one
Hot in a Gucci skirt with your hair done
Girl wanna smoochie, flirt i'll have fun
langkawi on a beach in the hot sun
feel me, B, I'm Terry Lee, out in Taipei with Energy
It's bottle poppin, model rockin, out in the Audi auto droppin
finger snappin, hand all clappin, back to front and your feet start tappin
what you wanna happen i'll come through
this kid's gonna make any dream come true, any team can't do it seem like who
Terry/Energy what you wanna do? Holler!
精心策划的午夜party,
全副武装准备就绪。
看那群女孩辣到不行
全身Energy急需放电
染金发长腿大眼妹
在舞池中央狂撒野
我靠在DJ台旁边
目不转睛流口水
感觉就快要冲血
弹药还是要准备
如果你经过我旁边
我不会错过这机会
Pretty的辣妹Baby
Sexy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your name baby
boggie woggie
Crazy的辣妹Baby
Spicy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your number baby
(Rap)
Hold on I saw you smile at me
looking for a while at me
your style is me, who is wild as me
you're noddin ma, come on wild with me
for a while with me in the VIP
get me to say it 我爱你
阿迪 and me and Toro, b
昆达,书纬和牛奶, b
I'm Hollywood like a superstar
and if I could I would scoop your ma,
I told you 嘛, ain't a party 吗, without me 妈你怕什么
from here on out it's Energy
this point on with Terry Lee
Holler ma it's probably your man don't do it properly
有些话难开口
只好用行动来表达
你面带微笑的说
这种感觉so sweet
有一股致命香水味
在侵入我的鼻腔内
无法抗拒的艴昧
Enter限制地画面
我就是不想说太多
但是我把眉不啰嗦
Tell you what I wanna do
有猎物绝对不放过
A Ma I 的辣妹Baby
Ka La I 的辣妹Baby
Tell Me Whats Your Flavor Baby
O I Shi 的拉面Baby
Wa Ga Ma Ma 的辣妹
Tell Me Whats Your Level Baby
(Rap)
Pretty的辣妹 Sexy的辣妹
hot up in here crazy 的辣妹
would you let me slide up in here,
ride up glide up high up in here
your eyes look like they're glistening, b
What you wanna say im listenin, b
listen, b im chasing b
Arme Christy poppin, b
你没可能,不爱我。我比你的男朋友好的多,
钱又多,天才又多,又不会觉得你太啰嗦。
I'll give you more than you bargain for
I'll fly you up to Singapore
this opportunity is knocking booty rockin, body poppin
girl your booty's really knocking
all up in here crazy rocking
you heard of us you know its us
when we come through you hope it's us
Pretty的辣妹Baby
Sexy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your name baby
boggie woggie
Crazy的辣妹Baby
Spicy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your number baby
A Ma I 的辣妹Baby
Ka La I 的辣妹Baby
Tell Me Whats Your Flavor Baby
O I Shi 的拉面Baby
Wa Ga Ma Ma 的辣妹
Tell Me Whats Your Level Baby
Front, back, keep on moving
Left, right, keep on moving
Everybody keep on moving
Movin, groovin
Front, back, keep on moving
Left, right, keep on moving
Everybody keep on moving
Movin, groovin
Boogie~
Pretty的辣妹Baby
Sexy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your name baby
boggie woggie
Crazy的辣妹Baby
Spicy的辣妹Baby
Tell me whats your number baby
boggie woggie
A Ma I 的辣妹 (Sexy的Baby)
Ka La I 的辣妹 (Crazy的Baby)
Tell Me Whats Your Flavor Baby
O I Shi 的拉面Baby
Wa Ga Ma Ma 的辣妹
Tell Me Whats Your Level Baby
Boggie Woggie
Lets all learn how to sing these!
Labels: Meet-ups, Sing Along